Rainy day.

Its was 2 weeks after what happend. Will finally was back after the mindflayer possesed him and his mom his brother Jonathan and Nancy Wheeler got it out of him. Will still felt really weak and tired all the time his wrists and ankles still hurted from the rope they had tied tightly to him. And the side of his waist hurted there was a red burn. He didn't go to school and was a bit moody. So Joyce asked Mike over to surprise Will.

Mike knocked on the door as he was standing in his raincoat. Joyce opened the door whit a smile, "hi Mike thank you you could come Will is in his room" Joyce said letting Mike in the warm house. "Thx mrs Byers!" Mike said while putting out his raincoat. "You can call me Joyce Mike you know that right?" Joyce said whit a soft voice. "Oh okay so.. how is he doing?" Mike asked worried. "He's fine he needs a lot of rest.." Joyce responded. "Oh okay I'm going to him!" Mike walked to his room and came in Will was laying on he's bed looking up at the ceiling and hugging his frog stuffed animal.

"Uhm.. hey Will!" Mike said walking to his bed.
Will sat up straight and looked at Mike surprisingly "Mike!" He said whit a smile and hugged Mike gently. Mike blushed and hugged him tightly. "Ow!" Will groaned a little.

"Oh I'm sorry! Did i hurt you?" Mike said looking at Will. "N-no just my arms.." Will said looking down. "Oh do they still hurt?"
Will nodded. "I'm sorry well i bought you somthing he said while grabbing a rapped present out of his pocket. "For me?.." Will said looking at Mike again. "Yeah open it!"

Mike sat on Wills bed and looking at Will that was carefully opening the present. Will gasped and smiled. "Omg! Mike you didn't have to.." he said. Mike bought Will new crayons becouse he loved drawing and a few new comic books.
"I had to Will.." Mike smiled at the small boy and saw he had red eyebags. "Are you tired?"
He asked while he put his hand on Wills back and rubbing it in circles.

"A little.." the smaller boy answered. "Mike? I really missed you.." Will said getting tears in his eyes.
"Will I missed you more I'm glad you're okay!" Mike said and Will started sobbing Mike held him close and Will cried it out in Mikes arms.
"Shhh its okay now ur safe now.." Mike said to comfort him and brushing he's hair.

It was grey and dark outside and you could hear the raindrops fall on the roof. Mike saw that Will was tired of everything and Mike felt bad for him. He was scared he thought he had Will lost again. But he was thankful he was back now safe in his arms.  Mike could feel him tear up and tears started rolling down his cheeks.
Will looked up with wet eyes.

"M-mike are you crying?" Will asked.
Mike felt a little embarrassed for crying,
"It's just I'm happy you're with me now" Mike said. Will smiled a little "wanna lay down?" Will asked shyly. "Ofcourse!" Mike said they both layed down in his small bed. They both turned around to look at eachothers faces.

Mike looked at the stuffed frog and smiled,
"I didn't know you sleep whit the frog I thought you always sleep whit the teddy bear." Mike giggled a little. "Well uhm..since after what happened I keep him in my bed becouse he uhm.." Will stopped whit talking.
"Becouse he?.." Mike asked curious.
"Becouse he reminds me of you.." Will said turning red. Mike could feel himself blush, "you remind me of a frog?" Mike giggled.
"I uhm-n-no I mean- they are cute tho!" Will realized what he just said.

"You think I'm cute?.." Mike smiled.
"Uhm i- y-yes?.." Will said embarresd.
"I love you Will the wise!" Mike said putting a hand on Wills cheek. "W-what?.."
But then Mike leaned in and kissed him on his lips. Will was really tired but tried kissing back. Then Mike pulled away and looked at the small boy who was bright red and smiling.
"I love ur smile.." Mike said brushing Wills hair out of his face.

"K-kiss me again.." Will said. So Mike kissed him again but a little longer this time. Will got sleepy and fell asleep in Mikes arms hiding his head in Mikes chest.
Mike smiled and hold the smaller boy close him the sound of rain comforted him. Mike fell slowly asleep to. the two boys sleeping while cuddling eachother. Joyce walked in and looked at them for a second and smiled. Jonathan walked in to smiling,
"I knew Will had a eye on Mike." Jonathan said. "Yeah..Mike is a good boy" Joyce answered.

💗💗💗