Reddie X byler

🔮🐸🎈💊

𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭: I guess this is going to be a mini series like 4 parts maybe idk but i just wanted to make one about Richie,Eddie,Will and Mike becouse they are little beans hehe just a little of strangerthings x IT
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Hawkins/Derry
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: fluff ig/slurs

~
The kids were out school,Mike was grabbing his bike while he waited for his bestfriend Will who he promised to cycle him home.
Mike hated school so much there are so many toxic people on his school he just wanted to go home and sleep. As he was waiting for Will he heard a familiar voice behind him and that was the voice he didn't want to hear right now.

"Hey nerd!" The boy said behind him with big glasses and a he was wearing a Hawaii blouse.
Mike rolled his eyes and turned around to look at Richie,
"Seriously you call me a nerd?" Mike said while rolling his eyes.
"Are you waiting for zombie boy?" Rich asked smirking.
"Yes,and don't call him that!"
Mike said getting even more annoyed.
"Whatever Mikey!" Rich said while he grabbed his bike and runned towards Eddie, then he hopped on his bike and peddled away.

Mike sighed,then someone tapped on his shoulder he turned around and accidentally bumped into Will.
"H-hi Mike!"
The smaller boy said whit a smile on his lips.
"Oh sorry! Hi Will!" Mike replied to him smiling back.

𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕<𝟹
Damn he looked so cute as always. look at him!
"Well uhm let's get you home!" I said while I hopped on my bike. "Okay!" He replied he also hopped on his bike, to his way to his house i followed him.

I always cycle with him, after all what happened his mother is just to scared that something might happen to him again. Honestly i understand i dont want to lose him again, i feel so bad for him what his been trough he doesn't deserve it.

I looked at Will his hair was messy becouse of the wind. Damn. why do i have this feeling for him? I have a feeling for him I don't have with anyone else and i can't stop thinking about him for some reason.

"Okay Mike im home thank you for comming whit me!" Will said to me with a shy smile then he gave a little hug and waved.
I got red and hugged him back.

~
The next morning in school, Mike was standing with Eddie at his locker both waiting for Richie and Will.
"Do you really have to take so many pills?"
Mike asked curious pointing at Eddies fannypack around his waist.
"Yeah i need those for my allergies!"
Eddie replied.
"Oh uh okay?" Mike said a little confused then Richie runned up to him and Eddie.

"Hey Spaghetti man! Hi frog face!" Richie said to tease him. "Ugh thrasmouth!" Mike rolled his eyes. Then Mike saw Will nervously walking towards him in the hallway the small boy was hugging his sketchbook to his chest he always sketched in it. Mike couldn't help it but stare at him.

"Where you looking at Mikey?" Richie said leaning his arm on Mikes shoulder.
Mike slapped his arm away.
"No one! just shut up!" Mike said annoyed and immediately looked away.

" that's a weird way to call Will" Eddie said while he smirked at Richie.
"What?" Mike said confused.
"You just called Will no one!" Richie said.
"No i was- I mean- he's my everything!" Mike stuttered then he realized what he just said he got red out of embarrassement.

Richie put his hand on his mouth trying not to laugh while he grabbed Eddies arm who was also not trying to laugh. Then Will came up to him Richie pulled his arm away from Eddie and looked at Will. "Hi guys!" Will smiled mostly looking at Mike. "Oh uh hi Will!"
Mike said whit a smile. Richie and Eddie just stared at them. Then the bell ring...

"We gotta go to class bye frogface and bye zombie boy!" Richie said while walking away.
"Rich don't call him that i don't think Will likes that!" Eddie whispered.
Will just stared at them and looked up at Mike.
"Don't listen to him Will cmon let's go to class now!" Mike said whit a smile on his lips Will followed him to class.

~
Will couldnt focus on what the teacher was telling,Will was to distracted admiring Mike then he turned back to his sketchbook to draw little details he missed. He looked at his drawing of Mike and smiled then he started drawing little Hearts around him.

After class everyone packed his backpacks and left the classroom Will was still to busy whit staring at Mike.
"Byers! Class is over you can go home now!"
Mr Clark said looking at Will who was still lost in his thoughts. "Byers!" He yelled again.
Will snapped out of his thoughts.
"Oh uhm y-yes sorry!" He stuttered and he grabbed his backpack and runned out of the classroom.

~
Later Troy came back in the classroom becouse he forgot he's pencil case. He was one of the bullies of school and he forced Mike once to jump off a cliff or he would cut Dustins throat.

Troy walked in the classroom and grabbed his backpack. Then he looked at Wills desk whit Wills sketchbook still laying on his table. Troy walked to his desk and looked at the drawing Will made of Mike.

"What the fuck is this?!" Troy said then he grabbed Wills sketchbook and showed his friend James who also was a bully.
"I knew it he is a fucking fairy!" James said. The two boys looked at eachother and runned to the hallways to look for Will.

Will was looking trough his locker almost the only one in the hallways Mike said he had to clean a classroom becouse it was the 3th time he forgot his homework this week. Will still wanted to wait for Mike.
then he realized he hadn't his sketchbook whit him Will started to panick. Then he heard Troy behind him Will slowly turned around to see where he was.
"I think you forgot something in class" James said while looking at Wills drawing...

There's is a part two up!!💗