Reddie x byler pt 2.

🔮🐸💊🎈

Will stared at the bullies in shock then he looked down at James hands he was holding Wills sketchbook.

"You forgot something in class" James said while handing the sketchbook to Will.
Will didn't know what was happening it was weird that they were so nice to him.
"What you waiting for?! take it!" James said looking at Troy.

"I-uh okay.." Will said nervously but before he could grab the sketchbook Troy grabbed it from James and James started laughing.
Will was scared what was going to happen then Troy started to look trough the pages.
"Aww a cute dragon!" He said jokingly.
Then he turned the page to the drawing of Mike.

Will didn't know what to do he just stared at them.
"Look at this! You have a crush on you're bestfriend Zombieboy?!" James yelled.
Will could feel tears in his eyes.
"Why are you not talking to us Zombieboy?! Are you scared of us?!" Troy yelled.
Will backed up hitting his locker then he could feel tears rolling down his face.

"You're a little freak! I knew you were a little weak fairy!" Troy laughed while walking closer to Will.
"And we don't want little queers like you on this school!" James said behind Troy.
Then James pushed him hard to the lockers and Will hit his head and fell on the ground and could feel the side of his head bleed. Then James came closer to Will and kicked him in the stomach. Will was now laying on the ground groaning in pain.

"Fight back! Do somthing!" James yelled.
Will tried to push the boys off him but they were to strong. "You're so weak!" Troy laughed.
"Pls-s-stop.." Will cried out of pain.
Then Troy hit him in Wills face and James kicked him again. Will could see his vision getting blurrier by the second.

"Lets go James let his little gay friends take care of him!" Troy said while throwing Wills sketchbook next to him. James followed Troy out of the school.

A few minutes later Richie and Eddie came walking down the school halls.
"Eddie you can't eat spaghetti!" Richie said jokingly walking close to Eddie.
"Why not?!" Eddie asked.
"That would be canabalism!" Richie said and pushed Eddie a little.
"Shut the fuck up Rich!!" Eddie rolled his eyes and looked forwards him to the lockers then he saw Will laying on the ground. Eddie tugged on Richies arm and then Richie saw Will to.

"Holy shit! Zombieboy!" Richie runned to Will whit Eddie following him.
Richie shaked him trying to wake Will up while Eddie was looking trough his fannypack for looking for some supplies that may help him.

"Omg Richie he's bleeding!" Eddie said looking up worried.
"Yeah i see that! Where the fuck is frogface?"
Richie said while helping Will sit up.
"Wasnt he cleaning the classroom?" Eddie asked. "Yeah get Wills boyfriend now!"
Richie said looking at Eddie.
"Y-yes!" Then Eddie runned down the hallways looking for Mike.

Richie looked at the ground and saw Wills sketchbook and the drawing of Mike.
Richie looked at it.
"Wow i was right he really loves Mike!" Richie mumbled to himself.
Then Will slowly opened his eyes.
"Omg Will!" Richie said happy he was awake.
Will made little noises out off pain. Richie heard Mikes and Eddies voice so he quickly put Wills sketchbook in his backpack.

Mike runned down the hallways whit Eddie out of breath following him.
"Will!" Mike runned up to Richie and Will and grabbed Wills cheeks.
"Will! Will are you okay?!" Mike said worried seeing that Will was bleeding on his forehead and knees.
"M-mike?.." Will said slowly looking at Mike.
"Eddie grabbed bandaids out of his fannypack he's mother always gave him just for if anything would happen. Eddie handed it to Mike.

Mike looked at Will and lift him up.
And runned to the school restrooms.
"Jeez!" Richie mumbled.
Eddie looked at Richie for a few seconds.
"Maybe we should help Becouse im sure Mike doesn't know how to clean a wound!" Eddie sighed.
"Yeah you're right!" Then Eddie and Richie also runned to the restroom.

Mike sat Will on the sinktable grabbing  wet tissues and slowly tapping it on Wills forehead.
"Will im so sorry this happened to you!!" Mike said feeling like it's all he's fault.
"Mike its okay.." Will said whit a small smile but Will tried not to cry for Mike becouse he didn't want to seem weak.
"I don't even know what I'm doing now but I'll try to make you better okay?" Mike said putting Wills hair out of his face. Will smiled a little bit but the smile turned into tears.

"Omg Will.." Mike came closer to Will and hugged him. Will hugged him back and started to cry. "It hurts everywhere.." Will sobbed out.
"I know I'm going to make you better alright.."
Mike said cupping his hands on Will cheeks.
Then they both couldn't help it but stare at eachother.

Until Eddie slammed the door open and Will and Mike jumped a little of the unexpected sound.
"Jeez!! Knock first!" Mike rolled his eyes.
"We're only comming to help frogface it not like you guys were uh doing somthing!" Richie smirked. "We don't need help!" Mike started to get annoyed.
"I don't think you know what you're even doing but whatever! You just want alone time whit him and probably kiss him!" Eddie laughed.
Richie pushed Eddies shoulder a little so that he didn't talk further.

Will got really red and looked down.
"Now get out please!" Mike sighed.
"Okay okay! Jeez!" Richie said and then pulled Eddie out the restroom.

"Ugh finally!" Mike rolled his eyes.
Will looked up at Mike and stared a few seconds to him then his eyes went down to stare at Mikes lips. Mike got closer to Will to put the bandaids on after cleaning the wounds.

"Did Troy and James do this to you?.." Mike whispered. Will nodded and Mike gave him another hug. Then Mike pulled away and grabbed Wills cheecks again and smiled.
"I'm so sorry.." Mike felt really bad for him.
Then he leaned in and pressed his lips to Wills forehead. Will started to blush but he just thought it was a friend thing or something.
Mike pulled away and smiled and Will smiled back.

"Well.. I'm going to take you home alright?" Mike smiled helping Will stand up.
"Thx Mike.." Will said in a soft voice.
Mike helped Will up and smiled.
Will smiled a little still feeling like shit and it hurted everywhere.

Later Mike cycles to Wills house whit Will on the back and holding Mikes waist tight.
"Okay were home!" Mike said and helped Will get off the bike and walked him inside.
"Thx Mike.."
"No problem Will.. if you need someone to talk to then I'm here!" Mike smiled.
"Okay.. well see ya tomorrow on school!" Will gave a small wave at Mike

Mike cycled home he was pretty sure he had feelings for Will. But he struggled to show him or tell his parent about it that he might liked boys and girls. He layed in bed thinking, he was mad at James and Troy he really wanted to fight them but he know he couldn't do that would make things worse.

There is comming a part 3 ;)