The snowball pt2.

🦋🦋🦋

MIKES POV<3
I saw the girl grabbing Wills arm and dragging him trough the dancing people. I regretted it right away i wanted to dance whit him.. And now I see him dancing whit a girl who called him zombie boy?! And I have to dance whit El..

~
Mike and Dustin stared at them dancing. Will put his hands on the girls waist and the girl put her hands on his shoulders. Dustin walked away looking for other girls who might dance whit him. Mike stared at Will dancing whit the girl. He was a bit jealous and sad at the same time. Mike sat down continue to look at Will dancing while he was waiting for El...

Then later Mike turned around and saw El standing there in a blue purple dress. Mike got nervous stood up and walked to her.

"Y-you uhm look beautiful.." Mike said.
El smiled at him. Mike looked around the room seeing everybody dancing.
"Wanna dance?" He asked.
"I don't know how.." El answered shyly.

"Me neither wanna figure it out?" Mike said while grabbing her hand. They both walked through the people and Mike put his hands on her waist and mike rapped her arms around Mikes neck.

Mike got a little uncomfortable whit it but he kept going whit dancing. Then a slow song started to play. He looked around becouse he wondered were Dustin was. Then he saw Dusin dancing whit Nancy.

MIKES POV<3
What is he doing whit my sister?! And I don't like that Els arms are rapped around my neck. All the other people were dancing and El came closer every by every second. Oh god what if she's going to kiss me!

WILLS POV<3
I was awkwardly dancing whit the girl i barely knew. She smiled at me and I faked a smile back i tried my best to dance but my eyes couldn't pull away of-of Mike...
I wish I was El she's a lucky girl...

Then i saw El comming closer to Mike leaving a little space between there faces. Then El leaned in and kissed Mike. She kissed him they really kissed! I could feel the tears in my eyes.

~
"Zombie boy? What's wrong?" The girl asked.
"Erm-I need to go to the bathroom!!" Will said whit a shaky voice,he runned to the bathroom pushing himself trough all the people now tears streaming down his face.

MIKES POV<3
She just kissed me! I didn't want this! Then i looked at were Will was supposed to be dancing whit the girl he wasn't there! Then I looked around and saw Will running in the bathroom.
Shit! I needed to tell El now.

"El I uhm i have to tell you somthing.." I said looking down at El.
"What is it?.." El asked whit a smile.
"I love you El and you mean a lot to me..." I said finding the right words to tell her.
"But..?"
"But I just wanna be f-friends if that's okay?" I asked now a little scared for her reaction.

"Oh..its okay Mike we can be friends!" El said a little disappointed but still smiled.
"Really? So you're okay whit that?" I asked surprisingly.

"Yep its okay!" She smiled and hugged me.
That was easier then I thought, El pulled away from the hug and looked at the her watch Hopper got her.

"I have to go home Hop is waiting for me outside" she said.
"Oh okay bye El!" I said and waved at her.
"It was fun Mike!" She said smiling and a little sad at the same time,Then she walked out.

I immediately turned around and runned to the school restroom to find Will. No one was in there until I heard little sobs comming from one of the toilets.

"Will?!" I asked.
I didn't got a answer but i knew it was Will that was crying.
"Will I know you're in there please open up!"
Then there was a silence and i started to knock on the door. "Will open up please!" I still didn't get a answer I sighed and was ready to walk away but then I heard the door slowly unlock.