Reddie x byler pt4.

The next day on school Eddie and Richie were both waiting for Will so that they could walk toghether in the school.

"Hi guys!" Will walked up to the two boys with a smile.
"Hey z- hey Will!" Richie smiled.
"Hi Will!" Eddie replied.
Then they both walked toghether in the school to the lockers.

"Will guess what?." Richie whispered to Will.
"Mmh what?.."
"I'm going to try to make a move on Eds today" Richie whispered.
Will let out a small gasp "omg really?! Good luck Rich!" Will smiled.

Later Mike walked up to Will.
"Hey Will!" Mike said with a small smile on his lips. "Hi Mike! H-how are you? i haven't seen you yesterday!" Will was happy to see Mike again.
"Oh uhm well.. I'm grounded and i have detention for a week with Troy.." Mike sighed.

"Oh I'm so sorry!"
"No it's okay! Dont worry i just wanted to protect you." Mike smiled.
Richie smirked at Eddie and Eddie smirked back.
Will blushed a little.

"Well lets go to class!" Mike said putting out his arm for Will to come with him.
"Okay! See ya later Eddie and Richie!" Will waved and walked to Mike and Mike wrapped a arm around Will.

~
After school Richie and Will were both waiting at the lockers for Eddie and Mike.
"So you're going to make a move on Eddie now?" Will asked.
"Yeah im going to try! And I'm gonna talk to Mike for you after that!" Richie smirked.
"O-okay!" Will smiled.

Then Eddie walked up to Richie and Richie fixed his hair real quick and leaned to the locker with one arm.
"Hey Eds!" Richie smirked.
Will tried not to laugh, "hey Rich! Hi Will!" Eddie smiled.
"Eds I- I need to uh tell you something!" Richie sighed.
"Oh what is it? Tell me!"

"No! Not here in the broom closet!" Richie said while squeezing his eyes closed.
"W-wha? Why in the broom closet?!" Eddie laughed a little awkwardly.
"Please Eds!"
"Okay okay! Let's go then i guess."
Richie smiled and walked in the broom closet with Eddie following him.
Will put his thumb up for Richie and smiled.

~
Richie closed the door the room was pretty small and there were a lot of stuff in there.
"Well uhm- i-" Richie didn't know how to tell Eddie so he just stood there thinking about how to tell the smaller boy infront of him.

"Rich what's wrong?" Eddie asked a little confused. Richie taked a deep breath,
"knock knock!" Richie said.
"Wha-? You litterly dragged me in a this closet for a stoopid knock knock joke?!" Eddie laughed.
"Eds knock knock!" Richie said again.
"Ugh who's there?"
"Kiss!" Richie smirked.
Eddie frowned a little, "erm kiss who?"
"Kiss me!" Richie said with a accent.

Eddie stood there in shock and confused at the same time. Then Richie leaned in and cupped Eddies cheecks and kissed him. Eddie didn't really kiss back but he didn't pull back neither he just stood there a little in shock.
Eddie backed up a little after awhile.
"Rich i-"
"So..?" Richie said looking around a little awkwardly waiting for any response.

"Do you know how many bacteria there are on someone's mouth?!"
"I- I'm sorry i didn't mean to-" but then Eddie sighed and stood on his tiptoes and grabbed Richies shirt to kiss him.
Richie turned red and slowly closed his eyes and kissed back.
And the kissing turned into making out lol.

~
Will waited still at the lockers then Mike walked up to Will. "Hey Byers!" Mike smiled.
"Hey Mike!"
"Where is Richie and Eddie?" Mike asked looking around.
"Erm- in the uh broom closet!" Will giggled.
"What why?!" Mike laughed.
"Ermmm- they uh- Richie is going to-" Will stuttered not knowing what to say but then Mike already walked to the closet
Will runned after Mike, "no Mike!!"
But Mike opened the door anyways.