21: My angel, my Love, my World

Lucca

"That was one unnecessary of a meeting." I say in an irritated tone to Francesco as I run my fingers wild through my already ruined hairs and get into the driver seat of my car.

"C'mon Lucca it wasn't that bad." He says as he gets into the passenger seat of my car and closes the door. I give him a 'Are you kidding me' look and he just smirks at me as he buckles the seat belt on and looks straight ahead, ignoring me.

I exhale loudly in frustration as I start the engine and buckle my own seat belt before reversing the car. We usually take our own car to work, but today Francesco is acting as my chauffeur. He said that if he didn't come with me, I would head back home half-way through my ride.

He was right, I was in a very foul mood and the man on the passenger seat was to be blamed for it. Ever since he knocked on my bedroom door interrupting me from kissing my angel and taking me away from her. I have been angry and annoyed as a poked beast. I wanted to spend some time with my girl, is it really too much to ask.

"Beside you have been cooped up in your house for the last two days and the mens have been talking." He says as he pulls his phone out of his pocket and start typing in a text message, totally ignoring the questioning look I throw his way.

I roll my eyes when he doesn't explain future "Talking??What are they talking??" I ask as I tighten my hold on the steering wheel.

He takes his sweet time to finish his text message before putting back the phone in his chest pocket. "After Corbiniano's attack you haven't been visiting the club a lot. The investors and the other leaders have been wondering if you were seriously injured or have scared off."

"What??" I yell at him. Scare off??? Looks like someone needs to remind them who Lucca Massimo really is.

"Lucca, this meeting was a way to shut their mouth and all the gossip that has been going around about you." He tries to make me understand the point but I was just annoyed at everything.

I press down on the accelerator, wanting to just hurry back to my angel. Only she know how to calm me down and right now I was in a super pissed mood. I have been away from my angel, haven't felt her in my arms for the last three hours or so."Beside you have been cooped up in your house for the last two days and the mens have been talking."

I notice Francesco pulling his phone out and texting again furiously. His jaw muscles were tightened, and he looked angry. What was he angry about, I was the one who left my angel for the stupid meeting?

"All okay?" I question him wondering what's going on with him or is it "Is everything okay at home?"My heart rate increasing at the thought of anything happening to my angel."Yes and no." He says in irritation.

"What do you mean Francesco?" I bark at him.

"Everything is good at home I checked with Ciro. It's Eleanore that's bothering me." He says as he rubs his hand over his face in frustration.

"You okay?" I ask him again, feeling bad that I haven't checked with him, how he was doing or taking. Having Eleanore back in his life must be hard for him, they both have so many things to talk and to deal with. I just hope that this time Eleanore doesn't break his heart like she did last time. 

"I don't Lucca," He sounds defeated "She looks distant and quiet, not the same Eleanore I fell in love with age ago." 

"Maybe she just some needs time Francesco." I try to reason with him.

"Yeah, that's what I keep telling myself. I have been giving her some space. But ever since she came back to me, she been feeling sick. At first I thought it was all the arenline and anxiety causing her to throw up. But it's been two days Lucca, two whole days and she still not feeling well. And everytime I call the doctor to check on her she would refuses to let him touch her and or locks herself up in the bathroom." He looked hurt and I had no idea how to help.

"I am so sorry Francesco, I have been so focused in taking care of Bella that I didn't notice you were hurting." I apologize knowing he would always been there for me if I ever need any help or saving.