32: Mine

Lucca

Mine, she was mine finally. The possessive beast inside me couldn't believe my angel was all mine now. 

My angel sat next to me in our car as I whip through the streets slowly. I wanted to spend some alone time with her, just the two of us. But I knew both our families were waiting eagerly for us.

They all knew I was going to propose her, damn they all wanted to be there. But I said No. It was our special moment and I didn't wanted to share it with anyone. Not even the family. Call my possessive or jealous boyfriend oh I mean fiance's now. Plus I thought maybe this way we could ditch the birthday party and have a celebration of our own. But with nosy brothers and their continuous text messages and call. There was no escaping this.

I stroke the inner part of her wrist with my thumb, feeling her excitement too. Not able to control myself I bring her warm hands close to my lips as I place a soft kiss just above the ring. My ring. I still couldn't believe she said yes. 

I was nervous the entire day and thought I should just tell her to 'Marry me' insteading of asking her to. But I wanted her to choose me, her to accept us to say Yes to me because she wants to not because I didn't give her a choice. Because I'm the one for her just like she is the one for me. And if she had said No I would have spend the rest of my life showing her how much she means to me.

I parked my car right in front of the main entrance and glanced at my angel.

"Ready."

"Ready." she replies sweetly.

"I love you." 

"I Love you too Lucca." I squeeze her hand gently before letting it go and then get out of the car and make my way towards the passenger seat. 

"Nervous?" I ask her noticing her nervousness as she scan the hotel while nibbling on her bottom lip.

 This is her first birthday party with me, with us and I want it to be perfect.

She moves her gaze back at me "If you are next to me, I am never nervous." 

"Always angel. I will always be there for you. I promise." I say as I look right at her beautiful golden brown eyes. Letting her know I mean every single word of it and then dip down to kiss her.

"No wonder you guys took so long." Ciros playful and loud voice causes my angel to jump in surprise and she quickly moves back.

I groan in frustration as I shift to stand beside my angel and wrap my arm around her tiny waist. I give Ciro a annoyed look which he ignores like a pro and looks right at my angel. "So ??" He ask both of us curiously as he looks at both of us excited.

I smile as I pull my angel close to my chest and she comes willing like she was meant to be mine, fitting right next to me. "Little brother meet my fiance Bella." I announce proudly.

"Congratulations bro." He says as he gives me a manly sideways hug. 

"Thank you."

"Welcome to the family buttercup." He says and moves to hug my angel. Not gonna happen bro..

"Ciro what did I say about keeping your hands off my women." I pull him back and he laughs louds. 

"It was worth the try." He says as he raises both his hands in surrender.

"Okay c'mon let's go, they all are waiting for the birthday girl and future Mrs.Massimo."

Mrs. Bella Massimo at that my heart starts beating first. Mrs. Bella Massimo it has a nice kick to it. I roll the name over my head a few more times enjoying the way it sounds. I can't wait for her to take my name and be my officaly.