23: Just the two of us, Finally!!

Lucca

I leave our room and head downstairs to grab some food for both of us. When I see no one around and the food is still on the table. I pull my phone out to call Ciro and let him know that everything is alright but there were already a couple of text from both Ciro and Francesco waiting for me. 

Ciro : Ms. Isa left when you guys did. I am taking some food to Francesco's place and then heading back to mine. 

Ciro: I hope you sort out whatever the hell is going on and take care of buttercup. Let me know if you guys need anything else.

I text him back letting him know all okay and thanks for taking care of things. Then check Francesco's message.

Francesco: Elanore is still sleeping so I think I will stay with her until she wakes up and then head back to your place to grab something to eat.

Francesco: Never mind Ciro just dropped lunch. Tell Ms.Gabrielle thank you for the lunch.

I text him back letting him know I will and to message me if he needs any help conveying Eleanore to see a doctor. I want to talk to my angel regarding this matter but right now is not a good time. I might be a bit selfish but I want my angel to be with me for sometime, just the two of us. Alone.

I slip back the phone in my suit pocket and head towards the kitchen to grab us both something to it eat. I make two quick trip from my kitchen to our room and then quickly change into my comfortable lounge pants and shirt while I wait for my angel to hurry back to me.

She steps out of the washroom a minute later and looks directly at me. "Sorry did I take too much time to change?? I just wanted to take a quick body shower before changing into Pjs."

"It is okay angel," I tell her trying to ease her consent. I don't like she worries herself a lot about this small things. "C'mon get in the bed I got the food." I say as I shuffle the duvet to the side so she can slip in easily.

She dips her chin shyly but moves toawards me and gets in the bed next to me.

"The food smells amazing angel, I bet it tastes delicious too." I add as I start fixing a plate for her.

"I wanted to do something special for you. So I hope you like it." 

I put the plate back as I move closer to her, inhaling her vanilla- peach scent. "Angel," I say softly as I cup her face with both my hand and tilt it closer to mine as I bend my neck a bit. "Anything you do is special for me, you know why." I pause letting my words sink in. 

"Why Lucca?" She softly ask.

"Because you are special to me, so everything you do becomes special." I brush my nose along her cheek and then against her temple before kissing her there softly.

"Now c'mon pick something to watch while I get your plate ready." I order her playfully as I nudge the tv towards her and move back to fixing a plate for her.

"Oh I can do that Lucca." My sweet angel tires to stop me but I give her a look stopping her. She does so much for everyone and I want to do something for her in return. "You cooked, so it is only fair if I serve." I speak over my shoulder as I continue to fill her plate full with food.