Kou x idol! Reader

I've decided to put all the smut requests (with characters who are 17+ since that's my comfort age limit) into one special oneshot for 900k reads! Please be patient and I promise that will be a long enough chapter with all current smut requests. Also once again!!! If you plan on requesting read my rules and only request in my request chapter!! I won't be able to get to them otherwise.

Requested by @/minnieisurkohai

"Alright. Five, six, seven, eight!"

The taps of your feet echoed in the wooden room, eyes stuck on the mirror before you as you assessed each intense movement— scowling when you spotted a mistake and were soon to hear your manager groan. "You keep messing that part up." He pinched his nose, sighing angrily before waving a dismissive hand in your direction— an action you despised from the man. "Take a thirty minute break, I'm sure you're hungry. I'll be back after I eat my lunch so just meet me here." He left, closing the wooden door behind him as you were left panting in the dance room.

This was the life of an idol. The life that everyone would constantly whisper was 'blessed' and 'carefree', the life that would leave your body aching from pain for days after torturous training and merciless diets.

You gave a deep sigh— your hunger having long disappeared an hour ago— deciding that the best option now was to continue training; praying you'd get the step right by the time your manager returned. Clicking play on your phone the loud familiar beat of your most recent song played out, echoing in the room as you strutted towards the mirror— the first iconic move of almost all your dance routines. Your body moved with ease, each familiarised step being done to perfection, your eyes stuck on your stance and movements making sure they weren't too intense yet not too bland— just perfect. However it all went to shit when you heard the familiar mid-song beat; panic filling your body as your moves became frigid and you began messing up your footing. In a matter of seconds you were tripping over your feet and tumbling to the floor once more.

The song continued tauntingly, almost as if smugly proving the fact you couldn't properly continue. You couldn't properly pull that move off. The song soon faded away; coming to a complete stop as you sat angrily— hugging your knees. It annoyed you, the fact you couldn't pull off a simple dance move made you mad, not even adding onto the fact that your manager would do nothing but shake his head disapprovingly and mumble about how you weren't benefiting your future by apparently not taking your job seriously. Was this your future? Constant expectations to always be the best at everything all while keeping a bright, welcoming smile on for your fans? If it was then you wanted out, in no way would anyone be able to live like this and stay sane.

As you continued grumbling to yourself about how much you hated the idol industry, you almost failed to spot the peeking head that curiously looked in through the small gap of the door; blue eyes connecting with yours through the mirror as you quickly whipped your head around, slightly startling the boy. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" You questioned, standing up to walk towards the door in hopes of shutting it, not wanting to deal with a creepy follower right now.

"Ah well-" he stuttered, ripping his eyes away from your own as he awkwardly looked to the ground. "Well you see, I heard music here and then it sounded like someone fell. I just came to see if everything was alright." He added, a blush coating his cheeks as you blinked at him.

The boy had no signs of dishonesty— nor interest in being in this awkward situation any longer— instantly hitting you with a sense of guilt for raising your voice at him.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice, I was just startled I guess." You chuckled, scratching the back of your neck as he hummed in understanding, seemingly calmer now.

"It's alright, I don't blame you. Which by the way, you're y/n l/n right? The famous idol?" He cocked a brow as you raised a hand towards him, watching him place his warm one in it.

'Soft' you thought before nodding your head, still holding onto his head. "Yep. It's a pleasure to meet you...?"

"Minamoto! Kou minamoto." He laughed, eyes scanning the room behind you in a curious manner. "Are you practicing for one of your concerts?"

"Yeah, though it's more like hurting myself rather than practicing." You hummed, waving at him to come into the room as you walked in. He did as instructed— shyly looking around at the large speakers and mirrors on the wall.

"Why do you say that? Is the routine painful?"

"No." You hummed, turning to the phone to reset the song back to the very beginning— not pressing play just yet. "More difficult than painful. Theres one move I just can't pull off."

At this he perked up, looking at you curiously. "May I see it? If I'm allowed that is." He instantly became shy once more after his sudden burst of confidence. He really meant no harm.

"Sure." You laughed, pressing play on the song before pulling him a chair— which he thanked you for— before starting your routine.

It was refreshing to have a new pair of eyes on you; not that you were a narcissist, more like you enjoyed having someone watch and assess your dancing without screaming at you for every tiny little detail. The part came up once more, sweat trickling down your forehead as you attempted to get your footing right. It didn't work, you tripped and fell to ground as Kou shot up from the chair and came rushing to your panting form.

"Jesus, are you alright?" He questioned worriedly as you brushed him off. Not wanting to worry him.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." A smile etched on your lips. "But that's the move I'm stuck on sadly."

He nodded in understanding, sitting down with you as his legs crossed. "Well, why don't you alter it? Make another move." He suggested, looking at you with his wide blue eyes— you pondered just how many girls have fallen for them.

"That's not a bad idea but what would I change it to?"

"Well." Kou grunted, standing from the floor before heading for your phone, fixing the song so it would play just a few seconds before the troublesome part. "How about you do this? Then something like this. Or you could throw your arms here and do something like this."

You watched with wide eyes as the male moved— and surprisingly, he wasn't bad! He moved naturally as if he had already heard the song a thousand times before, if it wasn't for the small mistakes he would do every other second you would've believed he had the song memorised by heart.

"You know, you aren't half bad minamoto!" You laughed, watching him pull a move that a famous male idol group had done at a concert some night ago. Maybe he was an idol fan?

"Thanks." He huffed— tired from the dancing— as he sat back down with you. "I used to take dance classes when I was young."

'That explains it.' You smiled, laughing as you shook your head. "I'll recommend you to my manager. Who knows, maybe we can work together as idols." You joked, and for a second you swore there were sparkles in his eyes.

"I'd appreciate that." He smiled, tilting his head down to stare at the floor.

You wanted it to stay like this, just you and the boy dancing and laughing. However, the booming voice of your manager scolded you from the door, a coffee cup on one hand as he held an annoyed expression. Kou instantly shot up, apologising to the older male before bidding you a sweet goodbye, smiling as he ran out the door.

"So." The male started— you prepared yourself for the disappointed growl— however you only heard him laugh. "Is that your boyfriend now?"

A smile spread on your lips— slightly flustered due to his comment but happy nonetheless. Who knows, maybe in the future he could be.