Lost pt1

I don't know if this will be as romantic but I saw someone request it and thought it was interesting. Btw-please read the end, it has my explanation for my absence.

Requested by @TenshiWeeiboo

"Fuck me."

Another frustrated groan escaped from your lips as you anxiously bit at the dead skin that you managed to nibble off from your lips. Your hands played with the hem of the skirt you wore as your eyes continued to scan through each individual book that sat on the vast and wide bookshelves.

"What did you say your name was again?"
A deep voice called out from not too far in front of you.

The owner of the voice turned his piercing maroon eyes to you, his hand resting thoughtfully on his chin. Though intimidating, you felt safe with him the most.

"Y/n l/n."
You replied meekly, placing the loose strand of hair that dangled by your cheek in an annoying manner behind your ear.

"Y/n l/n."
He nodded, taking a few wider steps forwards while still keeping his eyes stuck on the books.

Tsuchigomori. School mystery from the popular manga toilet bound hanako-kun. And in some miraculous way, he was standing right in front of you.

"Do you have any more information for me? Anything that you remember before you appeared here?"
He asked, tracing each of the books spine with his slender and pale fingers.

"No sir."
You gulped out, still nervously fiddling with your skirt, an action he did not fail to notice.

At the sight of your fidgeting state and partly scared ways, he only gave a soft sigh.

"Tell me about your life outside."
He muttered, and though low, you could still make out the words. Once spotting your raising brow he only shook his head.
"Itll distract you while I look for the book, I can't have you getting a panic attack at a time like this."

His voice was harsh, almost demanding. But you could tell he had good intentions. He would've turned you away long ago if he didn't want to truly help you, yet here you both were, hours into looking though each book for one that would possibly have the answers to your odd appearance in this dimension.

And so you talked. Telling stories of your childhood and talking about your family, ranting about your problems and laughing about past mistakes. It came out so easily, talking about your first love and deepest wishes. You told him about your life back outside, about your friends, everything.

"Sounds interesting."
He scoffed, though it wasn't rude, more like genuinely amused.

"He was!"
You laughed.
"He told me he liked me and then ran away! Didn't even let me say it back before he told everyone I was his girlfriend."

A low laugh emitted from the throat of the man in front of you, his eyes squinted shut as his hand rested on the top of his stomach.

"Boys tend to be like that sometimes."
He retorted through the laughter. His glasses slipping from his perfectly straight nose before being sat back in place.
"But at least now you have a story to laugh about."

A wide smile spread across your lips, a rather relaxing sight for him to see after fearing a panic attack from you. Though soon, sadness overlapped the amusement that danced in your e/c orbs.

"I just hope I can return, I still have lots to do back at home."
You chuckled, though the smile on your lips didn't hide the fear and that slipped through your voice and the fearing tears that managed to creep out.
"I still wanna go home to my mom.."

The man in front of you stood still, unmoving, unsure of what his next move should be. Whether he should approach you and comfort or leave you to let it out while he searched for any clues. His feet awkwardly shuffled around as his hands went to lightly tug the white lab coat. Sniffles soon started emitting from you, your smile dropping as your hands reached up to start wiping away at the never ending stream of tears that flowed down.

"I miss my friends, I wanna go home tsuchigomori."
You sniffled, soon weakly falling down to your knees where you continued your attempt at wiping away the tears.

A seemingly never ending minute of you sniffling and wiping away at your tears passed before you heard the footsteps of the man in front of you approach you, though instead of stopping with you, he just walked straight past you and out of the entry of the boundary.

Another long minute passed as you remained on your spot on the floor, unable to understand anything that was happening. Was he mad at you? It wasn't your fault you were breaking down, surely he too would be upset if something like this happened to him!
In the midst of your frustrating thoughts, a warm hand was felt landing on your back in a comforting manner.

"Y/n right?"
A soothing and feminine voice called.

Turning your teary eyes towards the source of the voice, you were met with a soft and understanding smile from yako and a rather awkward tsuchigomori not too far behind.

"Thought she'd be better help than me. Meet yako."

I apologise for my inactivity, I'm currently trying to fix some things in my life and get myself back on track with everything. Please, I beg everyone to have patience with me and my stories if you're still waiting for updates. Please don't press me for updates and for stories and don't continuously spam me, if I don't reply to a request it's most likely cause I'm currently working on it. Also remember I can STILL see when people steal my stories,,, please, these stories take time and honestly so much of my will to live especially since I don't even like TBHK anymore. Thank you to those who continue to support me and my stories tho 🥺♥︎