Hanako x reader x teru

Ok real quick info- once I get to my 50th one shot, imma take a break for a few days to catch up on my other stories since I saw a lot of people want me to update the others,,, sorry to everyone who's request will take a bit longer to do but I will end up doing them sooner or later! Just be patient with me please :))

Requested by @durptwit

Yashiro sweat dropped at the two boys who continued to glare at each other, so maybe she and Kou could admit that inviting Teru to help out in cleaning the toilets wasn't a good idea. They just hoped that when you got here then maybe he'd calm down.

As if on cue, you swung the door open, crouching down with a hand on your knees as you panted, tennis uniform drenched with water you had sprayed on yourself not long ago after ending practice with your team.

"Nene... Im here..."
You panted, standing up straight to shoot your little sister a smile before going over to ruffle the shorter girl's hair.

Kou watched his brother instantly shut up and turn to you, hanako following his gaze as his eyes widened at the new face that had just appeared. And goddamnit he loved it already.

"Y/n!"
Teru gasped, a smile on his face as he walked over to greet you.
"I haven't seen you in so long!"

You sent the male a bright smile, his heart fluttering at the gesture which he soon returned.
"Sorry, art school is crazy man. Havent even gotten the chance to go out anywhere since my tennis team is practising for regionals."

Kou, being the sweetheart he is, instantly tackled you down once noticing your presence. His arms wrapping around your torso as you were both sent flying to the floor.

"Y/N!"
He cheered happily, resting his chin on your stomach to look up to you.

"Kou!"
You giggled, ruffling his soft hair before leaning your top weight on your elbows.
"How's my favourite Minamoto brother going?"

"HEY!"

"I'm doing good! Me and Yashiro have been really busy helping hanako around the school though."
He shrugged, getting off of you and helping you up as you tilted your head.

"Hanako?"

Crimson eyes widened in realisation, the silver haired girl instantly running towards the spirit to drag him towards you.

"This is hanako-kun! Seventh school mystery!"
She cheered happily, kou soon joining in the sunshine as your eyes widened, trailing towards the older Minamoto who stood with his arms crossed.

"A supernatural?"
You whispered, earning a nod from him.

"I was going to take care of him but I trusted Kou in taking care of the mysteries here, turns out hanako helps us out with other supernaturals in the school though."
He shrugged, stepping closer to protectively stand next to you after seeing the way the spirit's golden orbs were trailing up and down your body.

"Oh."
You nodded, turning back to the dark haired boy with a bright grin.
"Well, any friend of my three favourite people is my friend then! Nice to meet you hanako-kun, I'm y/n Yashiro!"

"Y/n Yashiro?"
Hanako mused, turning to look at the young girl who stood next to him.
"You two look nothing alike!"
He laughed.

Laughing at his comment, you nodded your head, holding out a hand in front of Teru who you knew far too well was getting ready to attack the boy. Courtesy of all the times he's confronted someone for hurting your feeling.
"That's because I'm adopted, our parents wanted a daughter before nene but mother wasn't ready, so they adopted me and had nene a few years later."
You smiled.

Hanako nodded along to the explanation, a grin settling on his lips once you finished.
"There must be some sort of magical force in your life that makes you all beautiful or your parents just chose a really gorgeous girl cause wow."

A cloud of pink rested on your cheeks at the comment, not being too used to getting complimented by anyone other than nene or the brothers. Alas, the cute moment didn't last long as an arm was wrapped around your shoulders as you were pulled towards teru's chest.

"Keep it in your pants, will you hanako?"
He growled.

E/c eyes trailed to hanako whom only smirked before stepping closer, wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you towards his chest.

Was this just a reoccurring thing within the Yashiro family?

"And if I don't want to?"
You heard him chuckle, his breath fanning your ear, sending a flash of electricity through your body.

Teru growled once more, trying to make some space between you and the spirit.

Nene sweat dropped, not really liking the sight of her sister being sandwiched by two boys. She might be younger but she's still protective.

"Alright you two, get away from her."
She hummed, motioning for Kou to help her which he did without question.

Once you were out of the hold of the two boy's, you nervously laughed before brushing off your uniform, fixing the few stray hairs of your hairstyle before turning back to the boys.

"Me and nene should probably get going now, it's getting late. But it was nice to see you both and to meet you hanako-kun!"
You smiled, acting as if you almost hadn't started a fight between the two.

Kou nodded happily, his foot keeping hanako away and his arm pushing his brother back from the spirit.
"Yep! We'll see you both again soon, right?"

At that, hanako snapped out of the intense glare competition between him and the older male. Flashing you a grin.
"You'll definitely have to come back and see me soon."

"I'll try my best."
You giggled, grabbing onto nene's hand and walking out of the bathroom.
"Bye!"

Once the door was closed shut, kou sweat dropped.
"Can you both just drop it?"
He groaned as the two sighed, finally giving up on trying to get at each other.

"Fine, but that doesn't mean I won't fight him next time he pulls off that stunt again."
Teru growled.

"It's fine, I'll beat you either way."

"Oh It's on."