Kou x reader

Please do not steal my stories! I do read other TBHK x reader books so I can see when people steal my stories! By all means they can inspire you to write your own that's based or similar to mines but please don't steal! Requested by @20Ginko00

Requested by @20Ginko00

You could still remember the first time you both met.

He was a young boy accompanied by his brother, whom you're guessing by the similar appearance, wearing the uniform from the neighbouring school. His eyes were confident and concentrated as he looked through each individual flower that your family's flower shop had.

You approached them with a smile as you would with every other customer.

"Hello! Can I help you two with anything?"
You asked kindly as they turned to you with a smile.

"Hi, my brother here is looking for a flower to give to a girl he likes. We don't really know which one to get so would you mind suggesting any?"
His brother explained as you nodded your head with a grin, your eyes darting to the younger boy whom had his eyes on the roses.

"If you're wondering if roses are the right ones to get then I'd say you're about half right."
You smiled as his brother chuckled.
"What type of girl is she? Do you know her favourite colour or maybe scent?"

The boy pondered for a moment before replying with red and strawberries.

"Alright, then she's probably into sweet but subtle type of smells..."
You trailed off as you begin walking towards a different table with more flowers, the two boys following close behind.
"Maybe pink roses, white roses, white spray roses, pink carnations and dusty miller?"

Your hands began picking out each individual flower. Placing them all carefully into the bucket you had before turning to the two, showcasing the beautiful arrange of plants to the two.

"How do you feel about these?"

The younger boy stared at the flowers with wide eyes before nodding happily, the older brother chuckling before ruffling his hair as you smiled.

You carefully arranged the flowers into Chinese paper, making sure that the actual flowers themselves weren't squished together or sat uncomfortably before handing it to the boy.

"Here's your flowers."
You smiled as he grinned.

"How much will it be?"

You smiled at the two before shaking your head.

"On the house. As long as you come back soon to tell me her reaction, okay?"
You giggled as the older one sent you a knowing smile.