Pervy! Hanako x innocent! Reader

Please bare with me, I've written one like this but for Tsukasa so it's gonna be similar.

Requested by @shoto_todobroski

"Hanako, can you not?"

Yako's eye twitched as she held back ever muscle in her body from slapping the male spirit. Of course she knew that at the age that the boy died was the age when he begun getting curious about the female body and begun experiencing new things but this was a stretch.

"Why? Are you uncomfortable y/n?"

"Not at all."

Your innocent smile was planted on your face as you sat completely oblivious to the perverted thoughts that ran through the males mind.
It was times like this when yako would consider having the woman talk to you and let you know that when hanako asks you to sit on his lap you should say no.

"Hanako, i swear to god I'll slap you."
Yako sighed, pinching her nose in annoyance as hanako faked a gasp before hiding behind you, his arms wrapped around your waist.

"Y/n! She wants to hurt me!"
He whined, giving you puppy eyes as your eyes widened at yako.

"Don't hurt hanako-kun! He hasn't done anything wrong!"
You defended as the beautiful spirit sighed, waving her hand before walking off with a 'whatever'.

You watched as she walked out of the bathroom, leaving you alone with the boy who smiled before resting his head on your back.

A peaceful smile appeared on your lips as you sighed in content. The warmth that he gave off making you feel safe.

"You know."
He started, lifting his head to rest his chin on your shoulder.
"I'll never be able to understand what you do to me y/n."

You looked at the male from the side of your eyes, your head tilting in a confusing manner which he found absolutely adorable.

"Well, usually I would be dreaming about doing bad things to a girl. But with you, I've never really wanted that. I just wanna hug you and kiss you and then one day when you're ready then maybe we can do it."
He sighed, hiding his head in the crook of your neck as embarrassment took over.

"What do you mean bad things?"
You asked, slight fear creeping up in your voice as you imagined the worst.

Did he want to kill you?

He chuckled before looking up once more, planting a kiss on your cheek as you calmed down a little.

"I'll tell you one day. Just know I'll never hurt you."
He smiled.

Warmth emitted from your cheeks as a bashful smile took over your lips, leaning in more into his chest before deciding to speak up.

"I think I love you hanako."

The males eyes widened at your statement. Never in a thousand years did he think he would be able to find someone to love him, yet here you were. The small spirit that he met after her death, loving him.

A smile creeped on his lips.

"I think I love you too."