Tsuchigomori x reader

Im so sorry, i see tsuchigomori more as a dad than anything so this might not be my greatest piece lmaoo

Requested by @oisvil

The thunderstorm shook the world around you as you ran towards your workplace. The puddles on the side walk splashing around as you ran, your work bag held over your head in hopes of getting at least some protection from the freezing rain.

"Great..."
You muttered breathlessly through gritted teeth as you rounded a corner, the school gates that came into sight at least bringing you some relief.
"Just on the day that Tsuchigomori comes back from vacation is the day I have to get drenched..."

You were the English teacher at the local school. Students loved you for your laid back and happy attitude in your classes, your biggest belief being that English should be a subject that student can look forward to, a class where they can lay back and enjoy the language and it's vast history.

Tsuchigomori was the maths teacher. A complete opposite from you, he was harsh and strict on his students. Though he did care for them he also believed that if you didn't give his subject your 100% then there was no reason for him to be anywhere near you.

But you know what they say.

Opposites attract.

You entered the school building in a dash, apologising you the few students whom you almost bumped into whom only waved and smiled at you, already knowing you meant no harm.

"Hi mrs l/n!"
Aoi smiled, her purple hair shining brightly as Yashiro waved happily at you from besides her.

"Hello girls, how are you two today?"
You smiled.

"Good, just a little bit tired from exams."
Aoi sighed as her companion nodded.

"Yeah, mr Tsuchigomori really didn't go easy on us with our maths exam..."
Yashiro grunted as you rolled your eyes.

"I swear, that man just doesn't understand that maths isn't for everyone... he really needs to lay back a bit."
You laughed as the two girls sent each other a knowing smile.

"Say mrs l/n?"
Yashiro asked as you turned to her with a hum.
"Do you like mr Tsuchigomori?"

Your eyes widened as a furious blush appeared on your cheeks, sadly proving their suspicions right.

"I-I-I- he- we-"

Your sentences came out rushed as you stuttered uncontrollably. The two girls grinning brightly before taking your hands and hopping around.

"AH! HOW CUTE~ I SHIP IT."
They cheered as you tried to shush them, hoping no other teachers could hear the commotion.

"Girls! Shush! He might hear you!"
You tried telling them, however it fell upon deaf ears as they continued.

"I SHIP IT I SHIP IT I SHIP IT."

"Ship what?"

In less than a second, both girls stopped their doings and turned towards the male whom stood a few feet away. His books and paperwork in hand as he watched you three with a raised brow.

"A-ah! Tsuchigomori!"
You stuttered as he turned to you with a questioning look.

"What's going on l/n?"
He asked, an amused smile finding its way onto his lips as your heart was sent flying.

"Nothing!"
You squealed as he rolled his eyes playfully before turning to the girls with a smile.

"You two better get going, the bell is going to ring soon."
He smiled as the two nodded before slipping away, both sending you a wink as you groaned.
"They honestly ship us?"
He asked with an amused tone as you turned to him with reddened cheeks.

"Yep. Just be glad they aren't that pushy."
You giggled as he chuckled, shaking his head.

Just as he began walking away you noticed just how much he was carrying.

"Hey, do you want me to help you with that?"
You questioned, pointing towards the stack that he was carrying as he turned to you.

Smiling, he nodded his head, bending down to your height so you could take the top half before leading you to his classroom.

"Thank you, but won't you be late to class?"
He asked, his eyes turning to look at you as you shook your head.

"I have third years right now, they know to use this time that I'm away to study for the upcoming exam."
You smiled as he returned the expression.

"The students absolutely adore you."
He commented as you flushed.
"They call you the mom of the school."

Your eyes widened as you whipped your head to him.
"They call you the dad!"
You squealed as he turned to you with a surprised expression.

"Really?"

"Really!"

A moment passed as you both stood in the hallways before cracking up, laughing at the things your students do.

Reaching his classroom, you set down the stack on his desk carefully before turning to him.

"I better get going, I'm sure some of my kids have some questions on the exam."
You laughed as he shook his head with a smile.

Just as you turned to leave, a hand caught your wrist.

'How cliche.'
You sweat dropped before turning to him.

His hand was rubbing the back of his neck in a bashful manner before meeting your eyes.

"Maybe we can get a coffee sometime? Just you and me?"
He asked softly as you smiled.

"Sure."
You gushed, turning to leave for the door before peeking at him over your shoulder.
"Maybe then we'll officially be the mom and dad of the school."