Mitsuba x dense! Reader

Requested by @Kumiko_Matsuo

Can I just say how much I love your harem book btw?

Bruh,,, most of the kny stories have now been released with their first chapter (this is definitely gonna come back to bite me in the ass) ,,, go check em out honestly cause I'm having so much fun writing them and soon I'll start working on one properly.

"How dense could you possibly be?"
Yashiro sweat dropped, your head tilting to the side as you looked at her.

"What do you mean?"

The silver haired girl sighed before turning to look at mitsuba. His pink orbs staring at you like a lovestruck puppy.

"He really fell hard, huh..."

You followed her gaze, your cheeks instantly turning red at the sigh of the pink haired male. His eyes stuck on you.

"Why is mitsuba staring...?"
You asked softly as your friend smiled.

"It's cause he likes you."
She giggled, grabbing onto your shoulders with a serious expression.
"Do you like him too?"

A second passed before you beamed.

"Of course! Me and him are like best friends."

A groan escaped the girls lips as she backed away. Not even sure if you take your word for only seeing him as your best friend. You were so dense that you probably wouldn't even be able to recognise your own feelings towards someone.

"What if he kissed you?"
She asked, her hopes high.

"Well, I love kisses on the cheek."

"What if you two got married?"

"We're spirits."

"Babies?!"

"I love babies!"

You were hopeless. The questions just went over your head as she groaned, sitting down on a seat next to you as she pinched her nose.

"But you know..."

She heard you mutter as her defeated gaze looked up at you.

"My heart races when I see him.."
You smiled, cheeks turning red as you stared at the male whom had long ago looked away.
"Is that normal?"

Yashiro's eyes widened, shooting up from her seat with a grin.

"That's love!"
She cheered, your eyes widening as you continued to stare at the male.

Your heart fluttered with butterflies, your stomach doing flips as an uncontrollable smile grazed your lips.

"I guess it is..."