Loud

My gal deadass just dipped on me last night and my heart been broken so we gonna pretend that I didn't become a dumbass for her and focus on y'all and this simp instead 🤡🤡
Also a friend of mine dared me to do an author x reader oneshot and I found it fucking hilarious so,,, sorry but that's gonna be yalls 900 special 🤡🤡🤡

Time tends to fly when you don't pay attention to it. Your last school year having flashed by you in the blink of an eye. And though you regret not having made many friends not attended all the parties, you were happy to have met the people that surrounded themselves around you.

"So, this is it."
Your friend smiled, her pearly white teeth shining slightly in the setting sun.

"I guess so."
You hummed, looking back at the crowd of students in robes that happily chatted away. Taking pictures with friends and hugging their proud parents.
"But dont you dare think you can escape from me, remember we're going to the same college."
You warned.

A hearty laugh escaped her lips, her bright smile making you fuzzy inside, excited for what the future would bring you both.

"Alright, but only on one condition."
She snickered, and by the look on her face you could already tell this would not end well.
"You have to confess your undying love today."

A laugh threatened to escape your throat, but you pushed it back as you raised a brow at the girl.
"Listen, I love you and all but not in that way."

"NOT TO ME."
She laughed, lightly punching your arm before pointing to a specific group of students.
"To him."

Letting your eyes travel towards the group, they instantly widened as realisation of who she was talking about, kicked in.

"NO!"
You exclaimed, backing away from the girl.
"You know how stupid I'll look?!"

Your friend deadpanned at your statement, groaning slightly.

"You're both dumbasses."
She commented, grabbing your hand before beginning to pull you towards the male.
"Confess to him, he's going to our collage anyways so if it works out then it works out!"

"And if it doesn't?!"
You cried, helplessly trying to pull yourself away from the girl.

"It will work, i know it will! What's more romantic than a post-graduation date?!"
She laughed, finally reaching the group of friends as you begun panicking.
"Natsuhiko?"

"nonONONO!"

At the sound of your friends' voice, a close friend of the male noticed her calling for him, giving her a smile before turning to the male.

"Hey simp!"
He called out, almost instantly getting a reply from the brunette.
"They wanna talk to you."

Confused brown eyes traveled to your friend before traveling to your panicked self, widening slightly before happily rushing over to you.

"Y/n!"
He cheered, picking you up and spinning your flustered form around.
"We did it! We graduated!"
He laughed, placing you down and smiling brightly.
"And I managed to get into your college too! Isn't that great?!"

You stared at the male with wide eyes, trying helplessly to calm your blush as you straightened up. Maybe you weren't as shy as you were two years ago but he would always make you shy up again despite how close you two were now.

"Natsuhiko!"
Your friend cheered, throwing an arm around you.
"Y/n here wants to tell you something really important so imma leave her in your hands."
She smiled, ignoring your panicked glare.
"Take care of her for me!"

"Sure will!"
He cheered back as she slipped away, sending you a wink before running off.
"You need to tell me something?"

The male stared at you patiently, by now being used to your quiet and shy ways.

"Uh, yeah-"
You started, trying to control your breathing as he took hold of your hands.

"Breathe."

You nodded your head, though his caring actions only made you more and more flustered. How would you be able to even tell him? You couldn't manage to make your mouth move, you couldn't manage to spit out the words that scratched their way up to your lips. It was at the tip of your tongue but it just wouldn't come out.

But maybe you didn't need words.

In the heat of the moment, you carefully grabbed his cheeks and brought his face closer to meet your lips, the male responding by pure surprise at first before happily returning the gesture.

"That's one way to let me know."
He chuckled, resting his forehead on yours as a sweet smile rested on his lips.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you for a while now."
You confessed.
"I was just scared you still had feelings for Sakura."

The males eyes softened, raising a hand to cup your cheek before placing a sweet kiss on your head.

"Well I like you now, that's all that matters."
He smiled.

Your lips stretched into a loving smile, your eyes drowning in the chocolate brown of his.

"Yeah."