Fem! Hanako x reader

Requested by @durptwit

"HANAKO-KUN~"

The bathroom door flew open as you and kou ran inside, Kou much ready to attack the male ghost than you were.

"WERE YOU MAKING SENPAI CLEAN THE TOILETS AGA-"

...

"PFFFT."

Your laughter echoed throughout the bathroom as hanako-kun, or more like hanako-chan, glared at you.

"W-WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"
You exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger at the spirit before going back to laughing.

"I swear this girl is gonna trigger something she won't like..."
She muttered under her breath as Yashiro sweat dropped.

"You!"
Kou called out, ignoring your pleads for him to help you off of the ground as he neared hanako.
"Are you hanako-kun's sister?!"

Cue more laughter from you.

"HANAKO ISNT EVEN GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH TO BE RELATED ANYWHERE NEAR TO THAT."
You exclaimed before laughing some more, oblivious to the smirk that overcame the spirit's face.

"You think I'm good looking?~"
She cooed as she slipped towards you.

Your laughter instantly stopped as you narrowed down your eyes at the girl.

"What do you think you're doing? Get away from me."

Ignoring your comments she continued to near you, backing you up into one of the bathroom stalls before pinning both hands on either side of your head.

"Tell me~"
She whispered, leaning down to your ear as her warm breath sent a shiver up your spine.
"Do you like me now that I'm a girl?"

Your breath hitched in your throat, unable to reply as her breath continued running down your neck.

So you did the only thing you could think of.

You cried for your other older brother, Teru.

"TERUUU! HELP ME HANAKO IS BEING A PERVERT."

It only took a manner of seconds for the spirit to jump off of you at the sound of the bathroom door being slammed open, a very annoyed Teru standing there with his sword in hand and a very sinister smile on his face.

"A-ah! Teru, what a surprise."
Hanako chuckled as he backed away from the intimidating male.

Teru continued to near the spirit, a tick mark on his forehead as hanako threw one last comment in hopes of escaping.

"You wouldn't hurt a girl... would you?"

Spoiler alert: he would.

Only if it meant for the better of his siblings of course.

"AAAAH YASHIRO HELP MEEE."

Before the sword could come in contact with the spirit, Kou jumped up and held the weapon back with his own.

"Sorry, can't let you hurt him- er, her."
He laughed.

Teru chuckled before hesitantly backing up, giving one final glare to hanako before turning to his brother with a smile.

"Just make sure she doesn't do anything to y/n or else I will get involved."
He threatened.

You watched as he turned away from the two and began walking towards the door, ruffling your hair playfully before fully walking out.

Turning to hanako you had to stifle a laugh of her messy hair and flushed cheeks, the sight being absolutely hilarious but in a way adorable.

"That's what you get for perving on her."
Kou laughed as he threw an arm around you, yashiro giggling along.

Standing to her feet, hanako sent a glare our way before huffing.

"I just wanted her to like me..."
He muttered, sadly too soft for you to hear.

"What did you say hanako?"
You asked as Yashiro and joy sent eachother a knowing smile.

"Nothing!"
He smiled, clapping his hands before giving us a deadly look.
"Get back to cleaning."

With that, he walked off and left the three of you to clean. Well, more like you and Yashiro.

Kou walked up to the spirit before swinging an arm around her shoulders. Hanako sending a suspicious glance at the male who only leaned in to her ear.

"She likes girls and boys, idiot."
He whispered before smiling and walking away, leaving a flustered hanako to fangirl over the fact she might still have a chance even when she turns back into a boy.