Hanako x feisty! Reader

Can y'all imagine how much I panicked yesterday when someone hacked me lmAOOO HEADASS WAS SENT TO A WHOLE ASS DIFFERENT ACCOUNT FOR AN HOUR UNTIL I GOT THIS ONE BACK.

Requested by @hanakolovebot

Sorry,,, I know you requested oblivious or feisty but i kinda already did an oblivious reader one and I'm getting more requests for that so this one will be feisty :,)

The dismissal bell rang loudly through the school. Students cheering happily as they ran off to enjoy their weekends or off to clubs before their weekend.

A sigh escaped your lips as you sat on the rooftop, the orange and pink evening light making everything look beautiful. Your hair flowing in the breeze that flew by.

"Y/n~"
A voice called out, ruining your peace as you turned to glare at the male spirit.

It was times like these where you questioned yourself why you fell for him.

"What do you want, idiot?"
You growled as he placed a 'hurt' hand over his heart.

"Ouch."
He cried before instantly grinning.
"Just came to talk to my one and only! That's all~"

You scoffed, rolling your eyes at his ways before turning back to look at the scenery.

"Go annoy Yashiro."
You deadpanned, flinching when feeling his arms snake around your shoulders as he sat with his legs in a 'V' shape, you in the middle.

"Why~? I wanna annoy you."
He chuckled as you lightly elbowed his stomach.

"You're an idiot."

"Correction: im your idiot."

Your cheeks heated up as you turned your face away, not wanting to let him see you flustered as he chuckled.

"Your ears are red~! How cute!"
He laughed, playing with them softly as you swatted his hand away.

"BAKA GET AWAY FROM ME!"
You cried, attempting to free yourself from his hold.

However that was proved useless as he held you down, soon opting to tickle your sides when you wouldn't stop squirming.

"S-STOP! BAKA GET AWA-"

Your laughs rand through the air as he mercilessly attacked your sides, your hands helplessly trying to pull him off as a huge grin rested on his face.

"IM JUST TRYING TO LOVE YOU BUT NOOO~!"
He laughed, continuing his torture.
"THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT."

By the time he had finished, tears ran down your flushed cheeks as you painted for air. Leaning your weight onto his chest which he happily accepted.

"I hate you."
You smiled, sighing when hearing him hum.

"I love you too."