Alive! Hanako x reader

Requested by @KureiSan

The days were cold as you huddled up into your fuzzy blanket. Your huge belly not really allowing you to find a comfortable position.

"You know..."
You muttered, looking down at your stomach where your precious angel was.
"You're really giving mommy a hard time..."
you chuckled.

As much as you loved the idea of soon having your baby, you also feared it. The fact that you'll go into labour any day now, the fact that there's a chance they won't survive, the fact that you'll be bringing them into the world where dangers await them.

However, the sound of jingling keys followed by an unlocking door soon washed all your worries away.

"Hanako? Is that you?"
You called out as you tried to peek into the front entrance from the sofa you were on.

"Yeah, It's me honey!"
He chuckled, his voice bringing butterflies to you stomach as the handsome man walked into the living room.

He tugged the tie he was wearing off, unbuttoning the first button of his white shirt as he leaned down to give you a kiss.

"How's my two treasures?"
He chuckled as you rolled your eyes, rubbing a hand soothingly on the lump.

"Well this one was being a bit of a pain today but nothing I couldn't handle."

The man kneeled down in front of the sofa, his hands resting on the sides of the lump as he smiled at it.

"Hey, give your momma a rest! Shes tired."
He laughed as you smiled, reaching out to cup his cheek which he leaned his head into.

"Is Yashiro visiting any time soon?"
You asked happily as he stood up to go change.
"I'm sure she'll be happy to see how much our angel has grown. Tell her to bring Kou and Teru too!"

You heard the male laugh from the other room before peeking his head out, his collarbone and shoulders visible as his shirt was now long gone.

"I don't know... don't want another man getting eyed by you."
He laughed before going back into the room, earning a scoff from you.

"Oh come on! You know the Minamoto brothers are like family to me!"
You laughed as hanako soon walked out, grey sweatpants and a white shirt complementing his figure.

"Sure. You didn't say that the last time we went to the beach with them and you let Teru run away with you on his shoulder."

Sitting next to you, he draped an arm over your smaller figure, his eyes studying you in a playful manner as you rolled your own.

"Okay so what if he's good looking?"
You joked, only causing his eyes to narrow as he raised a brow.
"I've got you. Who else could I possibly ask for."

A bashful smile spread on his lips as he carefully placed one arm under your legs and the other behind your back. Soon picking you up only to place you onto his lap, his face hidden at the crook of your neck.

"I love you."
He breathed out as you snuggled into his chest happily.

"I love you more- ow shit shit!"
You cried as he instantly pulled away with a scared look.

"What?! What's wrong?! Did I hurt you?!"
He worriedly asked as he looked you up and down, only noticing you clutching your belly as you laughed.

"No, sorry. This little devil just started kicking."
You chuckled, rubbing the aching spot soothingly as the man shook his head.

"Stop hurting your mommy! I swear we're grounding you as soon as you come out."
He scolded, rubbing the skin lovingly as you laughed.

"I love you both."
You smiled, running a hand through his long, dark locks.