Hanako x reader

Requested by @Kreteor

Your eyes were teary, your cheeks flushed and your eyes glued to your phone as you sat on the floor of the girls toilet.

"Oh my god... he's so romantic."
You sniffed, yashiro sweat dropping at your words.

You and the silver haired girl didn't have much in common. You were bold and outgoing while she was shy around most people.

So it came as a huge surprise to her when you talked about your love for one specific anime character.

Oikawa tooru from haikyuu.

The girl flipped. She was ecstatic to finally have found something she could relate with to the school mystery number 0. And thus, lead us to this moment.

You reading the oikawa x reader fanfic she showed you on her phone while waiting for hanako and Kou to come back from bullying tsukasa.

"This is so sweet..."
You muttered, wiping away stray tears before continuing to read the story.

Yashiro smiled, though sort of confused by your crying since the story was full of fluff, she was happy to have found something to strike up a conversation with you.

And soon she would show you all her other husbands from all the other shows of course but not now.

The bathroom door was swung open soon enough, both boys walking in happily as they greeted the two girls.

However, hanakos eyes widened with worry once seeing your crying form.

"Y/n!"
He exclaimed worriedly, rushing over to check on your who had only now acknowledged him.
"What's wrong?"

You blinked your eyes a couple of times before smiling softly, lifting up the phone for him to read the story.

With each passing moment more life drained out of the spirit, if possible. Yashiro sweat dropping more and more as the boy groaned.

"You're really reading that when you have me?"
He sighed, pointing to the phone while looking at you who looked away bashfully.

"It's just a story..."
You defended but of course, the male just had to take it to heart.

Returning the phone to Yashiro, he walked over to you and crouched down, your head tilting in confusion though soon a gasp escaped your mouth.

His left arm hooked under your knees while the other held your back, carrying you princess style.

"H-hanako!"
You squealed, instinctively wrapping your arms around his neck for support as he walked out of the bathroom. Much to yashiro's and kou's confusion.
"W-where are we going?!"

Golden eyes looked down at you for a second before looking back up. A simple and short answer being all it took for a red tint to envelop your face.

"Well if you're readying those stories then it means I have to up my game. I'm gonna go take you on the date of a lifetime."