Chapter 1

[A/N: I made Yifan, Chanyeol's brother here ^^ also instead of a basketball player he was a psychologist *le blames its okay that's love*]

*booogggssshhhhh*

"WHAT THE?!" Chanyeol heard a loud noise and realized that he had fallen asleep while finishing his reports. It was only a dream he thought.

Chanyeol saw his brother inside his room holding a camera and after a couple of minutes he just realized that his brother was filming him.

"YAH! What are you doing? And what was that noise?"

"Oh my, did I wake up Sleeping Beauty? I'm so sorry your royal highness...and if you may, please continue with your slumber. And about that noise?, I just tripped over on some of your stuffs but don't worry I'm fine no injuries sustained ^___^v"

"What the? Yeah sure you're fine but my stuffs are not. And stop filming me will you?"

"Don't mind me brother I'll be careful from now on. Hmmm what title should I use when I upload it on Youtube? 'How does Happy Virus Chanyeol looks like when sleeping'"

"Youtube? YAH YIFAN HYUNG!"

He immediately run towards the door because he knew once his brother shouts it only means he's in big trouble.

"YAH! Come back here and give me that damn camera! If I catch you, you are so dead hyung! >___<"

Yifan was quick and before you knew it, he was already at the hallway running for his life. Then their mother came.

"What's up with you two? We just came back here in Korea and you are still fighting with each other like cats and dogs?"

"Technically speaking mom, whether be in New York or here in Seoul once an alien always an alien."

"Chanyeol don't call your brother an alien"

"How about a monkey? Gorilla?"

"Arghh sometimes, I'm just thankful that you guys are siblings and not a couple. What else could have happened if you were a married couple?"

"EWWWW mom that's gross! I don't want to get married with someone like him >__< "

"Well double ewww for me, I don't want a husbnad like you either"

": p "

"Can't you guys just kiss and make up like the old times?"

Upon hearing their mother's words Chanyeol walked towards his brother, held his head as if he will kiss hi, but instead he just hugged him tightly while trying to get the camera from his hand. Knowing his brother's intentions he slid the camera under his shirt so that he won't be able to get it from him.