Chapter 40

AN: SURPRISE!!!! Double Update!

~~~~~

"Why didn't you remember those dreams anymore?" Baekbom asked.

Baekhyun bit his lip and looked at his brother.

"My mind blocked the memories of the dreams by itself." Baekhyun answered.

"I guess that tragic event erase everything else. I can no longer remember my dreams after that."

"Tragic event?"

"Appa's accident."

Silence fell between them.

Baekbom looked down. He cleared his throat.

"So where is he right now?"

Baekhyun shook his head.

"Even his family didn't know where he went."

Baekbom put a hand on his younger brother's shoulder.

"Maybe he didn't board that plane yesterday."

Baekhyun gave a faint smile. "I doubt that. He was determined to leave me."

"He wants to protect you."

"He's an idiot." Baekhyun said while looking down.

"But I can't stop loving him."

~~~~~~~~~

Sehun went to Baekhyun's room, to see if he's okay after what happened yesterday.

"Baekhyun hyung, I.." Sehun paused as he opened the door.

"Hyung?"

Baekhyun's room was empty.

"Where did he go?"

Baekhyun walked along the streets, trying to clear his mind. It's already dark but he kept on walking.

Chanyeol, where are you?

His steps finally stopped as he reached his favorite restaurant. He smiled.

"Welcome!" Kyungsoo greets as Baekhyun entered the cafe.

"You guys are still open at this time?" he asked.

"We will close in about 2 hours from now, would you like anything?"

Baekhyun chuckled.

"Why not."

Baekhyun sat at his regular table. The place was quite empty with only a couple of customers including him.

"May I take your order sir?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Come on Kyungie, you know what I will order."

Kyungsoo grinned.

"Orange juice?"

Baekhyun nodded.

"Anything else?"

"Maybe later."

"Okay."

Baekhyun looked around the restaurant. Things have been quite busy for him in the last few months that he rarely goes to the restaurant anymore. He looked to his left, there's an old man sitting alone, looking out of the window. He seems to be lost in his own thoughts. Baekhyun sighed and looked at the table across him. There's a guy playing with his phoone. Baekhyun can't see his face clearly because he was wearing glasses with scarf around his neck that's covering most of his face. Suddenly Baekhyun could feel the change in his heartbeat. It beats faster than usual. He put a hand on his chest, trying to calm himself down.