Chapter 10

surprise! haha double update for today..please continue reading and voting for my story..and don't forget to add it to your reading list. Godbless~xoxo <3

"I had a great time Hyunnie." Taeyeon said to Baekhyun as they were on Taeyeon's car. They are on their way to Baekhyun's house as they used Taeyeon's car instead of his car.

"Hmm." Replied Baekhyun weakly. They had their fingers intertwined with each other. Taeyeon leaned closer and planted a soft kiss on Baekhyun's ear.

"You know, we've been together for a while now.." She said. Baekhyun froze

"I think it's time for us to take our relationship to the next level." She added with her eyes staring straight into Baekhyun's. "We're at that age."

"What do you mean?" Baekhyun asked, feeling uneasy with the whole conversation.

"Marriage."

Baekhyun was shocked with her answer.

Why suddenly marriage? And why was she the one proposing? Shouldn't I be the one doing that since I'm the guy here?

"I already decided to spend the rest of my life with you." Taeyeon said, her expression was serious. Baekhyun still shocked looked down, trying to find the right words to say.

"Yeonnie..." Baekhyun said, as he slowly looked up to Taeyeon.

"What if..." Baekhyun paused. He's trying to gather his strength to let his words out.

"....what if we're not meant for each other?" Taeyeon was shocked, her eyes widen. O___O

"...that's ridiculous... we're made for each other, remember?" Taeyeon said panicking as she held Baekhyun's hand and played with the ring on Baekhyun's finger. It's their couple ring. Baekhyun slowly let go of Taeyeon's hand, "I mean, what if we were wrong about it?"

Taeyeon gritted her teeth, "Stop it."

"What if we're meant for other people but not each other?"

"Stop it." Taeyeon said, now with tears forming on her eyes but Baekhyun kept on going.

"Maybe.....I'm not your soulmate."

"I said stop talking nonsense, damn it!!" Taeyeon slammed her hand on the car's door which caused Baekhyun to stop. Baekhyun was shocked, he had never seen Taeyeon like that.

Baekhyun looked into Taeyeon's teary eyes, searching for comforting words to say.

Why?

"You..." She paused.