Chapter 29

AN: Listen to the song while reading this chapter....

PS: I really love this song OMG I'm fangirling again hahaha

~~~~~~~

Mrs. Byun is sitting in the living room alone, watching the TV. Sehun's parents already went back to their house an hour ago. Baekhyun looked at his mom from the kitchen. He still can't believe that his mom is in his house. He took a deep breath and walks slowly towards the living room. Mrs. Byun smiled as she sees her son coming.

She's smiling at me?

Even though it's awkward, Baekhyun managed to smile back at his mother before sitting at one of the couch. They both sat there, staring at the TV screen.

"It's been a while since I watch this kind of Korean variety show." Mrs. Byun said.

Baekhyun just noticed that they're watching Star King on SBS. The show features a young boy who is dancing to EXO's Growl and had a dance showdown with the members which was so adorable.

"Oh.." he replied.

Awkwardness filled the atmosphere again.

"I'm so happy for you, Baekhyun-ah."

Baekhyun looked at his mother surprised.

"She's a really nice girl." She added.

Baekhyun smiled weakly.

Nice?

"Urm, eomma. How's your health?" Baekhyun asked, trying to avoid the topic.

Mrs. Byun laughed.

"I'm good. This heart just needs happy news." She said smiling.

Baekhyun chuckled.

"Your marriage will be the best medicine for me."

~~~~~~~~~