Chapter 16

AN: Sorry guys if I only updated today..I'm supposed to post this last week but I've been very busy T^T

Baekhyun took his neon pink jacket and walked out of the restaurant. It's cold and dark, but Baekhyun didn't care. He kept walking away from the restaurant. For every step he took he's sure that Chanyeol is chasing him. He's sure that Chanyeol will hold his arm and tell him not to go. Then Chanyeol will hug him and tell him that there's nothing he should worry about. He slowed down and turned around.

Where is Chanyeol?

Baekhyun realized that he had walked quite far from the restaurant. He's been walking alone.

Chanyeol didn't come for him. He stayed with her. Baekhyun felt that familiar feeling once again. The pain he felt once came back. He felt so cheated. He tugged his chest, trying to ease the pain. His eyes feel wet. He blinked his eyes. A drop of water fell down onto his glove.

It's a tear.

Soon the tears couldn't stop rolling down his cheeks. Baekhyun turned around and ran into the darkness of the night.

CHANYEOL, how could you?

You promised me that you will never leave my side.

You lied.

Baekhyun finally stopped running to catch his breath. He looked around him. There's nothing but snow.

Where am I?

~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol had been staring at the tiramisu in front of him since Baekhyun left. He held his spoon tight but not touching the desert. NaNa noticed Chanyeol's odd behavior.

"Why don't you eat?"

Chanyeol seems to be lost in thought.

"Chanyeol, are you okay?" She asked holding his hand.

Chanyeol looked at NaNa and quickly pulled his hand. NaNa was surprised with Chanyeol's reaction.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay. Are you feeling sick?"

Chanyeol didn't answer her and quickly stood up.

"I have to go to him" He said

NaNa stared at him and smiled. "He seems very important to you."

Chanyeol grabbed his things "He's my life."

NaNa sighed as he watched Chanyeol ran through the door.

"Maybe I'm a little too late."