Chapter 35

AN: I actually used this song years ago for this story but I didn't expect that years later I will stumble upon a ChanBaek version on this song on youtube. \(^o^)/ and I actually found 2 videos?! Yehet!!!!

~~~~~~~~

A few days before the wedding...

Chanyeol is standing by the big window in his room. He stared at the dark sky, lost in his own thoughts.

"Hey idiot." A voice called.

Chanyeol turned to the familiar annoying voice.

"It's time for dinner." Kris said.

Chanyeol shook his head. "I'm not hungry."

Kris stared at his gloomy brother. Chanyeol continues to look outside the window. Kris sighed. He walked towards his brother.

"You should eat something." Kris said as he put a hand on his brother's shoulder.

"It's okay." Chanyeol replied

"I hate seeing you gloomy...and devastated."

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you enjoy seeing me suffer."

"No. I only enjoy making you suffer." Kris replied.

Chanyeol chuckled. They both stood there in silence.

"When is the wedding?" Kris asked.

Chanyeol can feel the pain in his heart as he mentioned it.

"Next week."

Kris sighed. As much as Chanyeol was trying to hold his tears, it rolled down anyway. Kris stared at his crying brother. His heart hurts as well. He made up his mind.

I must do something.

~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun is sitting in Taeyeon's car. Her manager, Miyoung is driving. Baekhyun looked out of the window as they are on their way to see the hotel that they've booked for the wedding ceremony.

"Can you smile a bit? We're getting married in 4 days." Taeyeon said.

Baekhyun stared at Taeyeon, his eyes are filled with hatred.

"I hate you."