Chapter 17

So here's another chapter...and yeah its in private and i dont know how to make it not private..can someone help me? thanks!

"YoonA~ah!" a male voice called.

YoonA slowed down as she heard the familiar voice.

"Yifan?"

Kris slowly ran towards YoonA and the boys.

"Are you in a hurry? What happened?" Kris asked.

"Where is Chanyeol?" YoonA asked him back.

"I saw him rushed through the back door of the restaurant."

"He might go looking for Baekhyun alone!" Luhan said panicking.

"What's going on here?" Kris asked confused.

"Baekhyun is missing. And your brother might go looking for him all by himself." YoonA said.

"Mworago?!" O___O

"We might need more help."

~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun, where are you?

Chanyeol is following the footprints and it led him deep into the forest. Wiping the cold sweats on his forehead, he looked around him for any signs of Baekhyun.

Nothing.

Nothing but snow.

I'm sorry, Baekhyun.

If only he could turn back the hands of time, he would run to Baekhyun, held his hands. Hug him tightly and never let go.

Tell him that there's nothing he should worry about

Tell him that my heart is beating only for him.

Tell him that he's the reason I keep on breathing.

Tell him that I love him.

Only him.

Chanyeol stopped as there are no more footprints to follow.

"Baekhyun!" he called. There's nothing but echoes of his voice. He walked a few steps forward as he looked on the ground, checking if there's any trace of Baekhyun. Then he saw it. A red spot. Chanyeol kneeled down and touches the red spot on the snow. It looks like blood. His heart almost stopped at the thought of what might have happened to Baekhyun. He quickly stood up and walked around.

"Baekhyun!" he called again. He looked around him. There's nothing but snow. It's all white and pink.

Pink?

Chanyeol ran as fast as he could towards the bright neon pink color buried in the snow. It is Baekhyun.

"Baek, wake up!" Chanyeol turned the body over and shook him vigorously. Baekhyun's face was pale. Chanyeol checked the pulse on his wrist. No pulse. He checked on Baekhyun's neck. There's a pulse. It's faint and weak.

"Thank goodness!"

Chanyeol held Baekhyun bridal style and carried him. Chanyeol walked for a few minutes before he saw an old warehouse. He quickly brought Baekhyun into the warehouse and closed the door. Chanyeol rummaged through the cupboards and found a dry sleeping bag. He laid it on the floor.