Chapter 7

[A/N: Rated SPG... haha just kidding ^___^v ]

"I'm sorry, but you didn't make any reservation." Baekhyun and Chanyeol were at the hotel lobby, trying to check in.

"Are you sure? Can you please check again?" Chanyeol asked there's anger in his voice.

"I've checked it three times already, sorry but your name is not on the reservation list." The receptionist sounded annoyed. Chanyeol sighed and turned to look at Baekhyun that was standing behind him. He was reading the hotel brochure.

"Are you sure you already made the reservation, Baekhyun?" Baekhyun looked up.

"Me? I thought you made the reservation?" ask Baekhyun blankly.

"What? I thought you did."

"You didn't ask me to." Replied Baekhyun, innocently.

"Well, you should know yourself if we're going to stay somewhere, we need to make a reservation." Chanyeol said, as he was trying to control his anger.

"This is my first business trip, how should I know?"

Chanyeol raised his eyebrow. "My god, Baekhyun..."

"You should make the reservation yourself instead of blaming me." Baekhyun said

"I'm your boss!" Chanyeol noted, his voice was quite loud.

"Well, that's why you should!" Baekhyun replied, with a louder voice.

"Uhmm.." the receptionist clears his throat. Baekhyun and Chanyeol stopped arguing.

"So er...do you have any rooms left? We need two rooms please." Chanyeol said to the receptionist.

He checked at the computer and shook his head. "I'm sorry, but we only have one room left."

One room?

There were so many random imaginations running through Chanyeol's mind at the thought of he and Baekhyun will be spending the night in the same room. He blushed.

"Er, excuse me, Sir. Do you want the room?"

"Hey, are you sick? Your face is red." Baekhyun nudged his red-faced boss.

"What? No, I'm not sick."

"So Sir, do you want the room? It's a queen sized bed though..."

"We'll take it!" Replied Chanyeol almost immediately.

~~~~~~~~~

"Baekhyun, are you done yet? The forum starts at 9am, we need to get there now." Chanyeol asked as he tapped the bathroom door.

"I'm almost done." Then Baekhyun opened the bathroom door.

"Okay boss, let's go!" Baekhyun took Chanyeol's arm and drags him towards the door. They arrived there around 8:30 am, Baekhyun was so excited that he can't stop talking. Chanyeol wasn't complaining, Baekhyun was linking his arm with him the whole time. He's just enjoying the warmth.

[A/N: since I don't have any idea what goes around in a forum, I'll just let you imagine haha]

~~~~~~~~~

"Cheers!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in their hotel room. They got a lot of concepts and ideas from the earlier forum and now they're celebrating. Chanyeol drank his glass of champagne in one go. Baekhyun was impressed at Chanyeol's ability to handle his drinks. Chanyeol poured for another glass. Baekhyun just looked at him.

"Why...you don't drink?" Chanyeol asked.

"I... drink."

Chanyeol smiled mischievously, "You can't handle your liquor?"