Chapter 28

SURPRISE! I know I said the end of this month but..I just found out that this story reached 25k reads already and as a Thank You here is an update for everyone..please enjoy! ^_^

"CHANYEOL, please pick up the phone.." Baekhyun is walking back and forth with a phone in his hand.

"Hyung, calm down." Sehun said.

Baekhyun hung up his phone and stared at Sehun with teary eyes.

"CHANYEOL thinks that I'm just toying with him...he...thinks the engagement is real."

Sehun hugged his sobbing cousin. "We'll go through this together..."

"We will tell CHANYEOL that it's not real." He added.

Sehun gritted his teeth, "And I really want to beat up that b*tch."

"For now, let's go home."

~~~~~~~~~~

Kris went to the kitchen to grab some food for him and Joonmyeon. Joonmyeon is staying at their house to finish their thesis. He saw a figure sitting at the table.

"Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol was sobbing with a bottle of wine in his right hand. Kris quickly rushed to his brother.

"What are you doing?!"

Chanyeol ignored his brother and tries to drink more of the wine. Kris grabbed the bottle from his brother's hand.

"YAH!" Chanyeol shouted.

"You're drinking? It's so not like you...Do you have a problem at the hotel? With Baekhyun perhaps?" Kris asked.

Kris sat down at the chair beside his brother and gently patted his back.

"What happened?" he asked slowly.

Chanyeol slowly turned to face his brother.

"Baek...tricked me..." Tears started to flow from his eyes.

Kris stared at his brother in shock. He is not the type of person who would cry that easily unless he really is hurt. "That's impossible..."

"Hyung...I..." Chanyeol paused and wiped his tears.

"...love Baekhyun very much." Chanyeol smiled.

"I love him even more than myself.."

Kris couldn't think of any comforting words to say to his brother he decided to grab him and hug him tightly while patting his back.

~~~~~~~~~

Sehun and Baekhyun drive back to their house. Sehun slowed down his car as he saw a few cars parked in front of the house.

"Why are there so many cars in front of our house?" Sehun asked puzzled.

Baekhyun shrugged.

"There are people in our house." Sehun added.

"Isn't that your dad's car?" Baekhyun asked as he saw a familiar car.

Sehun nodded. "Yeah, they came to visit us?"

~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun slowly opened the front door. He's surprised.