Chapter 26 - HunHan Chapter

[Let's focus again on HunHan today..]

"Thank you Sehun, you are too kind." Miranda said as she walked with Sehun to the elevator.

"Don't mention it."

They reached the elevator door and stood there, waiting.

"I guess I see you tomorrow." Sehun said, smiling.

Miranda nodded.

"Wait."

Miranda looked at Sehun, she seems like she wanted to say something.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if you're free after work?" she said, flashing a gorgeous smile.

Sehun looked at her, his heart beats fast. He didn't know why.

"I wanted to have a dinner with you."

Suddenly the elevator door opens, Luhan was standing there holding a file in his hand. Sehun was surprised with Luhan's sudden appearance. He froze.

"So? Would you like to have a dinner with me?" Miranda repeats. Luhan heard it all. He slowly walked out of the elevator, trying to pick up Sehun's answer.

Please say no.

Please say no.

He kept hoping.

Sehun looked up and met Luhan's gaze. Luhan avoided his eyes immediately.

Sehun sighed. He made up his mind.

"Yes, sure. I'd love to noona." Sehun replied with a smile. Luhan can feel his heart breaks. He really didn't want to admit it.

I'm in love with him.

No.

I'm not in love with him.

He shook his head and walked into his place at the information desk of the hotel.

Oh no, I am.

~~~~~~~~~

Sehun and Miranda are having dinner at a restaurant. Sehun didn't pay any attention to any words Miranda said. He got his mind somewhere else.

"You know..." Miranda kept on talking. Sehun nodded at everything she said. He didn't even know what she's talking about.