Chapter 8

AN: I made Luhan the same age as Sehun...well he does look younger than his age so its fine right? hehe ^_^

"We're going to have 2 interns joining us from today." Chanyeol said to the whole hotel crew.

"Interns?" asked Minseok and Baekhyun at the same time.

"2 college students chose our hotel for their internship. One will be assigned in the PR Department while the other will be assigned at the Planning Department. They'll be here for four weeks, to do an observation and such. Treat them nicely and feel free to bully them around." Chanyeol added, half serious.

Yixing was the happiest person upon hearing the news. Baekhyun thinks it's cute that he's very excited to meet new friends. Minseok thinks Yixing was just relieved because now he won't be the only one bullied.

~~~~~~~~~

"Nice to meet you!" The two guys bowed in unison. All four of them, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Yixing and Minseok stared at the guys in front of them. Each of them had different expressions on their faces.

Minseok:٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶

Yixing: =_=

Baekhyun: O____O

Chanyeol:(×̯×)

"Sehun! Why didn't you tell me that you picked our hotel for your internship?" Baekhyun said, hugging Sehun tightly.

"I wanted to surprise you." Sehun grinned happily.

"Hey, we meet again." Luhan said to Minseok as he flashes his killer smile and V-pose. ^___^v

"Yeah..did you bring food?" Reply Minseok

"Eh? You know each other?" asked Baekhyun

"Yeah, we're coffee buddies. We sort of bumped to each other when I was at the cafe across the street, that's how we became coffee buddies." Said Minseok

Chanyeol kept on staring at Sehun, his face was pale. Nobody seems to notice it, except Baekhyun.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked, softly.

"Po..po..kerface..."

"What is it?"

"Pokerfaced guy with pointed chin..." Chanyeol said, his wide eyes.

Sehun reached out a hand for a handshake, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Park. I'm Sehun."

Chanyeol just kept on staring at Sehun's hand with wide eyes. He didn't even say anything. Cold sweats were visible on his forehead.