Chapter 27

Hi! Double update for today....and Advance Happy White Day everyone!

"Here are the rings that you ordered."

Chanyeol had specially ordered a custom made couple rings for him and Baekhyun. It is made of white gold and gold together with a special imprint.

'0506+1127'

Chanyeol smiled.

"I'm already late for a date, can you please wrap it fast?" Chanyeol said

"Okay Sir, five minutes."

Baekhyun is waiting for him at the ice skating rink in Lotte World. He wanted to surprise him with the proper rings and ask him to come with him to America.

~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol walked as fast as he could through the streets of Seoul. It's crowded with a lot of people since Valentines is approaching. He walked passed an electric store, a lot of people are gathering around to watch the televisions displayed.

"Famous Kpop Idol Kim Taeyeon of the group Girls Generation..."

Chanyeol stopped and turned to one of the television. It's the entertainment news program.

Taeyeon?

Chanyeol ended up watching the whole news segment. He still couldn't believe what he just heard.

This can't be happening...

His heart felt like it was broken into pieces, it hurts.

~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun is waiting at the ice skating rink. He glanced at his watch, Chanyeol should be there an hour ago but he's nowhere to be seen.

Chanyeol-ah, where are you?

He sat on a bench and hugged himself. The night is getting colder. He kept on waiting.

2 hours later...

Chanyeol still hasn't arrived. Baekhyun took out his phone and started dialing.