Chapter 4

"Minseok hyung, I can take it from here. You can go home and rest."

"Are you sure? I can stay if you want."

"You helped enough for the day. I don't know how to thank you. Now go home and rest before I feel even more guilty."

Minseok seems tired but he's still able to smile.

"Are you okay with staying here by yourself? I heard our floor is haunted"

Baekhyun slapped Minseok's arms.

"Oww!..what's that for?" Minseok said as he rub his arms.

"For talking nonsense"Baekhyun took Minseok's bag from the table and shoved it to him.

"Now go home before I change my mind."

Baekhyun was looking through all the pictures on the internet on his computer that he can use for ideas for the new project of their hotel. Suddenly his stomach growled. Baekhyun tried to ignore it but it's getting painful by every second. He left his chair and slowly walked to the couch. He curled up his body, trying hard not to cry.

When did I last eat?

He couldn't really remember. He's so frustrated. He can't finish his work in this condition, his stomach is hurting. He can't help but to cry. He looked up and was surprised to see Chanyeol standing by the door. Baekhyun hissed.

"Are you happy seeing me suffer?"

Chanyeol looked away. Baekhyun continued to cry despite Chanyeol watching him. He didn't care anymore.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol said as he approached Baekhyun. Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun was holding his stomach.

"Have you eaten?" Chanyeol asked, his voice sounded concern. Baekhyun didn't answer him, he continue to sob while pressing a hand on his stomach. Chanyeol came closer and kneeled down to meet Baekhyun's teary eyes. Baekhyun avoided Chanyeol's gaze.

"Stupid boy" Chanyeol took Baekhyun's right arm and put it over his shoulders.

"Stand up." He ordered. Baekhyun stood up, even though he's unsure of Chanyeol's intention.

"What are you doing?"

"Shut up. I'm taking you to the doctor."

~~~~~~~~~

"Where do you live? I can drive you home." Chanyeol and Baekhyun are on their way back from the clinic.

"It's okay, you can just drop me at the hotel. I want to finish the project for tomorrow." Baekhyun said as he looked out of the car's window.

"You're sick, there's no way I'm going to let you work." Chanyeol sounded protective. Baekhyun suppressed a smile.

"I insist. I don't want to make myself look stupid in front of Mr. Kwon tomorrow." Chanyeol ignored him.

"I wouldn't be in this condition if you told me to do the project a week ago." Said Baekhyun, Chanyeol raised an eyebrow.

"You missing meals have nothing to do with my orders."

"You're being ridiculous." Baekhyun said, his eyes enlarged and was staring at Chanyeol.

"I'm the one who took you to the clinic. At least I deserve a little thank you." Chanyeol said irritably, Baekhyun scoffed.

"Okay, thank you. Now you got your thanks, can you take me back to the hotel, please?" Chanyeol bit his lip.

"Fine." They reached the hotel at about 10 pm. Baekhyun put down his bag on the table and turned on his computer. Chanyeol was standing by watching him work.

"You can go. I can drive myself home later." Baekhyun said, turned his head towards Chanyeol.

Chanyeol walked to the couch at the center of their office and sat there, not responding to Baekhyun.

"I think I'll stay here. Just in case, you need another trip to the doctor."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Do whatever you want, you're the boss." He turned his head to face the computer screen. He smiled. For some reason he feels safer in Chanyeol's presence. Silence filled the office. Chanyeol picked a book from a shelf and flipped through it while Baekhyun was busy with the proposal.

"Who is Baekhyun?" asked Baekhyun, breaking the silence. Chanyeol was surprised at the sudden question shot at him.

"You are Baekhyun. Wha-What a stupid question is that?" Replied Chanyeol, stuttering. Baekhyun turned his chair around to face Chanyeol.

"You know what I mean."

ooppss cliphanger XD short update..I'll try to post another chapter later ^_^