Chapter 15

AN: First of all I am very sorry for being inactive...been busy in the hospital ;(

---------

"Kris?! What are you doing here?"

"I'm on a family vacation."

Baekhyun looked at him, confused.

"Didn't my brother tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"He's so modest." Kris sighed.

"This resort belongs to our family." He said as he pointed his hand at the buildings behind him. Baekhyun was shocked; he's not sure how to react. He had no idea that Chanyeol's family is this rich. Kris pats Baekhyun's shoulder slowly.

"Don't care about that. That girl is the one you should worry about." He pointed at the girl.

Baekhyun looked at the girl; Chanyeol is chatting happily with her. His eyes sparkle.

And he said he hate being here.

"Who is she?"

"Im Jin Ah or known as NaNa, the only girl who can possibly turn my brother as a straight man."

Baekhyun felt uneasy hearing the words. Chanyeol hasn't met NaNa in quite a while. Meeting her there was a very nice surprise. NaNa and her family is a close friend of the Park family. They had known each other since they're young.

"Jin Ah, we should meet more often!"

"I'm sorry Chanyeol, I've been quite busy with the new projects coming up and all.."

"I missed you, Jin Ah!"

Baekhyun somehow heard the last sentence. It felt like a bullet just went through his heart. He slowly turned around and left. He can't take it anymore.

"Hey, Baekhyun, where are you going?" Kris tried to stop Baekhyun from leaving. Baekhyun kept walking, leaving Kris behind.

"I forgot to tell you that my brother only think of her as his sister.." Kris said, but Baekhyun was already too far to hear it.

"Oh my, they're Dong Bang Shin Ki!" Luhan exclaimed as he saw a group of good looking guys walking by.

Luhan, Sehun, Yixing and Minseok were sitting at the resort's cafeteria.

"Is there a space for one more person?" a voice said.

"Kyungie!" They all said at once.