Chapter 4

James for once didn't have a huge headache when he awoke, his body covered with velvety bed sheets. A cold gust of wind made goosebumps all over his body as he pulled the covers closer.

James looked around his still unfamiliar surroundings. Sebastian moved James here about a week ago so he can be closer to their watch. They haven't done much to James, from time to time when James would act out they would hit him or lock him in this room but that was it. James wasn't scared anymore, he felt more annoyed and angry. 

Sebastian guy has dared to hit him for god knows what reason. Well alright, he did break his vase but that's beside the point. He humiliated James in front of those other guys and spit in his face, he has never felt more rage. This wasn't the last time that happened, he would humiliate him for fun. "Who does that to people?" James groaned as he kicked the sheets off the ground. He had a busted lip from yesterday when he back-talked Jacob, one of Sebastian's loyal guards, and even called him a pig. He felt it was worth it, laughing his ass off when the guy became quiet. James dramatically laid back against the soft bed and moved his hand through his brown, matted hair. 

He was brought back to reality when he heard a soft chuckle from across the room. James quickly sat up as the man smirked at him from the door, leaning against the door frame. 'When did he get here, fucking creepy bastard.' James couldn't believe he didn't hear the man enter, not even a bit. He glared at the man crossing his hands over his chest.

The guy had dirty blonde hair. This wasn't the first time this man caught him off guard as he was the one who snitched on him to Sebastian about bad-mouthing Jacob, which pissed him right off, he hated this entitled prick. The guy kept his eyes locked on James. The stare made James anxiously bite his lower lip to the point it started to bleed. James noticed and winced from the sting, his bottom lip swollen and red. The guy looked unfazed by this and chuckled once again at James's ill fortune. He wiped the small bit of blood that started to fall down his lip. While he was preoccupied, he didn't notice the older male approaching only realizing when he was in proximity too close for comfort. The older grasped his chin in a tight hold and James glared.

The guy chuckled and James snarled, rolling his eyes. He then ran a finger over James's swollen and bleeding lip at which James tried to recoil, a stinging sensation made him hiss out. He was taken back when the man leaned closer and licked over the lip, licking some of the blood off. James wiped his hand over his face right away once the man pulled away, a wide grin plastered on the blonde's face. 

James wiped away the feeling of the man's tongue on his lip with a disgusted glare pointed at the man. He moved away from the man who grabbed his hand closer, James fighting against his hold which tightened as he pulled closer once again. James moved his face away but was grabbed and his face smashed onto the blonde's into a forcefully, tight kiss. The man only pulled away when James bit his tongue which tried to invade his mouth. He chuckled as he licked his blood from the corner of his mouth and then forcefully grabbed James by his hair at which he winced throwing him to the ground. He stepped over his body. James shot him another glare as he tried to catch his breath, some wind knocked out of him when he landed on the floor. 

The guy pulled James into a kneeling position by his hair, ripping some of it at which he winced but kept his stare and glare, not giving up yet some tears forming in the corners of his eyes from the tight pull. He winced out when he pulled harder. He leaned in so he was close to James' face about to speak up when James' head-butted him, knocking him back a little not expecting it. James quickly tried to stand up but was quickly kicked in his stomach falling to the floor face first as the blonde stood over him, his nose bleeding a bit, his face full of rage. He leaned down and pressed James' body to the ground, his knee pressed into his back keeping him in place. He grabbed James by the hair once again and in rage smashed his face to the ground. James yelled in pain when his nose hit the hard wooden floor a loud crack as he screamed. The blonde moved from off his back and pulled him up to see the damage. A lot of blood was flowing out of his now broken nose and the blonde groaned in annoyance. James kept crying from the pain as he tried to grab onto to his nose. He wanted to stop the bleeding holding onto his nose but his hands were pulled away, so he couldn't cause more damage.