Chapter 13

James was getting better. 

He had fewer and fewer headaches since he started taking his pills. It's been over a month since he moved in with Sebastian and his friends. They were yet to catch up with the fact that James knew everything. He still had to play along if he wanted to run away. He had to be patient and wait for the right time to come and leave. The pills helped him with the headaches and the glass-breaking pain in his head, but the fact that he could do whatever he wanted without getting hurt verbally or physically by these men as of right now helped him with his overall mental thinking. 

Ever since James got home from the hospital he has been having an ongoing nightmare of his father chasing him through the woods. He started to lack sleep as he was afraid that they would return so he spent most nights up in the gaming room. It's not a good way to deal with the stress, but it is what helped James get his mind off of it all, it was his safe space where he could spend however much time he wanted without his kidnappers being in his business like before. He hated that they acted so nicely, it was a façade they put on but James wasn't any better, pretending to be happy around the men was suffocating but he felt like Sebastian suspected him. 

Something about the way he acted around James made him anxious.

Just like any other day, the young man was once up late in the gaming room. It was something after two in the morning when his body finally got enough of him and tried to shut down on its own. His eyes were drooping as he finally finished another quest at The Beginning of Isaac: Rebirth. It was an exciting game and tiring but he got the hang of it after many tries to get used to the controls. 

James yawned as he took the headset off, the whole house was silent so he tried to stay as silent as possible. He turned off the PC and got up tucking the chair in as he made his way to the door, shutting the lights off on his way out. He made his way down the hall and straight for the stairs heading up to his room. As he was about to open his door he heard a noise coming from their room. The curiosity got the best of him as he tip-toed his way down the hall towards their bedrooms. As he approached that's when he heard it and froze in place. Now apparent moans could be heard coming through the door, the moans coming from no other than Marcos. James was wide-eyed as he gawked at the sounds, he felt disgusted but in a way flushed bright red. He hates these guys but this was just embarrassing. 

He slowly backed away as moans and grunts came from Marcos and Sebastian. James quickly turned on his heels and bucked it down the hall towards his bedroom, shutting the door quickly once he made it inside his room. His breathing was ragged, hands, and legs shaking. He slid against the wooden door as the realization dawned on him. He felt embarrassed, he didn't know if it was for himself or for them. He just wanted to curl up and die, he hoped that no one spotted him, they might think he is a pervert or some shit. 

Of course, they were way too familiar with each other what did James expect, of course, they would fuck. This just made James feel weird. He hated these men but something deep in his mind was attracted to them and he hated it. These men were assholes, abusers, and kidnappers and here he is thinking about how hot those moans are. James didn't know what to do, he was perplexed, he hated the effect that just had on him, and he felt butterflies in his stomach. Maybe it was because the past month the guys took care of him and showed him care but deep down he knew it was just a game to them, to try and persuade James they were nice and gentle and then turn on him when he lets his guard down.

His hands were over his mouth as he tried to get his breathing under control. He knew it was really stupid but after a while of spending his time with these men, he started developing small feelings towards them and hearing them fuck made his hormones spike up. The more he thought about it the more his body started to react in ways it never did. Of course, he knows about sex and everything and they aren't doing anything wrong, it's just James was a totally good child, who never really did stuff like this and after what Sebastian and Oliver did to him he vowed he would never have sex but here he is. James never smoked, drank, went to parties, or hooked up with someone. He just didn't find any of that shit fun or interesting. He sighed in annoyance as his dick stood up and he groaned. 'This isn't fucking happening right now. Get your shit together James these men are your kidnappers, the men who abused you, assaulted you, get your mind straight.'