Chapter 7

!!!TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!

James woke up with a shiver running up his spine. He opened his eyes, he was laying on the same sofa as before. It must have been way past midnight as there was no light on and it gave out this dark and creepy feeling to the air. Just then the younger man got an idea. 'I could take this as an advantage. They must be asleep by now, so I can try and escape this hell hole.' 

James slowly got off the sofa trying to make as less noise as possible. He then slowly tiptoed his way to the windows and looked out. He could tell that he was at least seven stories high if not even more than that, he cursed at this. James couldn't tell much from the scenery as it was so dark but he was expecting to be somewhere in the city. Well, he hoped so. The brown-haired boy backed away from the window, making his way through the living room trying to keep quiet. He was sure that the men had cameras in their home but this was a chance that James might not get it again so he risked it. He moved through the apartment building or whatever this place was, his feet bare as he tried to look for a fire exit. He crept his way through the hallways, each making him disoriented but he kept going. He sighed heavily in relief when he noticed the fire exit sign flashing in the dark hallway, making a run for it.  He quickly opened the door an alarm rang throughout the whole building so James quickly ran out the door and shut it before descending the stairs as fast as his feet would take him. He could hear some cursing and then multiple footsteps following behind him a few floors above him. 

As James made it to the last step, he flung the door open and thanked God that it wasn't locked, running out of the building as fast as he could. He has never in his life had to run like this but the adrenaline rush was guiding his feet and he felt unstoppable. James kept running until he could no longer hear someone chasing after him. He made many twists and turns which must have caught the people following behind off guard. After a long run, he ran into a small woods area and hid behind a tree trying to catch his breath from the chase. He was sweating and his feet stung. One of his feet was bleeding, he hissed from the sting but kept his guard up.

James stayed in that position for a little while until he heard some twigs snap in the distance which made him almost choke out a scream. He decided to make a run for it and the chase began once more. He didn't know who or what was chasing him, however, James just knew he had to get out of there.

He didn't even notice it before it was too late as he was circled by multiple men in black suits. The younger was already out of breath and tired and now he had no way of escaping from this one. "You're going to come with us right now!" The one who spoke was the same guy who James watched murder his father. Eerie images started flashing before his eyes, without a second to even realize what was happening James lunged at the man and started hitting him in the face repeatedly. The shock was evident from him as the man was knocked down on his ass. James kept on hitting him over and over again, seeing red. His fists were red and blood from the punches he pulled against the man before he was quickly pulled off the man held by his arms by two other guys, the others helping their commander off the ground. His lip was busted open and he had a black eye coming on. James wasn't weak, but he never knew he was capable of snapping like that. James was harshly hit on his head by a harsh object and his eyes lolled back, his vision starting to blur as the man came closer, lifting his chin. "You're in so much trouble when we get you back to the boss." This was the last thing James wanted to hear before he passed out but what can he say, he has the worst luck ever. He then lay unconscious in one of the man's arms.

He was awakened by a huge pain in his head. Whoever knocked him unconscious must have hit his head pretty hard as James could feel his head pounding through his whole body. He hissed as he tried to lift his arms but noticed that he was chained to the bed with his arms up and legs chained together. Not only that but he was only wearing his shorts which made him flush red from embarrassment trying to cover himself up. Someone must have found this amusing as they made themselves known by chuckling which made James freeze up, his whole body shaking just from the sound of that man being close, his brain panicking just as much as his heart which hammered in his chest, James sweating more. He looked around and spotted those dark brown eyes staring at him like he was some prey. Sebastian stepped out of the dark into the light and stalked his way over to James having his smirk still plastered on his face. The younger once again wanted to punch that smile away so baldly. "My, my, you're in a quiet predicament. You know I was so furious when we got the call that you escaped and then beat up one of my men. I would have been proud if I wasn't so mad right now." He started to shiver at Sebastian's cold monotone voice radiating nothing but dominance. The younger knew that Sebastian made him nervous and he fed off of that fear. He got onto the bed and smiled more.