Chapter 5

...WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL A HAVE SOME DISTURBING CONTENT...

James has stopped counting the days that have passed, not sure how long he'd been poisoned by these maniacs, but he knew one thing for us that he still hasn't processed the situation; wondering why he was being punished by God. Why everything bad happened to him? 

After another argument with Sebastian earlier he has been locked in his room once again. The room was quite nice to say but that didn't change the fact that behind those doors lived the cruellest men that James has had to meet. He still was questioned about what this is for and why he was being punished. Still wondering why his father has been brutally murdered. All of this was going through his mind, question after question, and he tried to find answers to them all. 

All of this was frustrating to him, he had no idea what these men even want from him. They have been locking him in this room, bringing him food three times a day, and providing him with new clothes but also taking their anger out on him, if he even did the smallest things Sebastian would lash out and hurt him. After the incident with Oliver and the result of his broken nose, James became warier of the men and how he acts around them, his body freezing up when they get too close for comfort.

James's line of thought was broken when a knock on the door brought him to life and then the doors opened. After a while, James spotted a familiar face that he'd only met once. Right, what was her name? Ms Clara. Yeah. She walked towards James with Oliver following not too far behind her, the doctor from before not behind either pulling a cart along with some equipment. James wasn't a fan of another visit so he ignored their presence altogether. 

"Hello, again James." No answer, it was quiet, too quiet. Ms Clara smiled anyways moving to the edge of the bed as she looked at the younger man with confidence. "It seems you still haven't given up. I know that you don't trust us but we have some tasks assigned to us by Sebastian." He kept quiet and turned to face the other way. He wasn't going to listen to their bullshit anymore. "James we don't want to force you, but if you won't cooperate with us we'll have to use force. You wouldn't want that; now would you." This was the last chance the woman was giving him but he kept ignoring their presence, his eyes looking towards the bathroom door. The woman sighed, her smile dropping as she looked back at Oliver smiling. "Have it your way then."

Before he could comprehend what that meant, James was grabbed by Oliver, struggling in his hold as the man twisted his hands behind his hack pushing him face-first into the bed. He cursed the man out as he pressed harder on his back, his face smushed in the sheets. He was so glad that his nose was healing well but it still hurt from time to time so he pushed his head to the side, glaring at the blonde hovering over him, as the elder woman walked away glancing towards the doctor and then back at James who glared. He kept struggling as the woman left the room, the door closing behind him as the doctor made his way toward the bed. Oliver smirked leaning closer to his face and kissing his cheek before he sat back up. "You can start while I get my stuff ready." Just like that Oliver started stripping James of his clothes. James struggled to get the man to stop, but that didn't work. "Stop! What the fuck are you doing!?" His joggers were taken off, moving his shirt up to expose his chest and arms, leaving his boxers as the only thing left of his dignity which was within a second stripped of him as well. He was pressed face down on the bed. The doctor moved over to them and noticed how James struggled which wouldn't work for him, pulling out some restraints, and tying his legs as well as his hands, Oliver was able to pull away as he looked down at the younger man who had tears rolling down his face. 

The younger man struggled against the restraints as tears kept falling. James struggled again and again, against the restraints his wrist turning a red colour. "James the doc is just going to do some examinations on you, no need to worry." The voice was sickening and James yelled at them over and over again to let him go. "Fuck you, I did not consent to this! This is a violation! I did nothing wrong to any of you so stop!" Oliver sighed as he looked at the doctor who waited for the man to tell him to start.