Chapter 16

!!!RAPE/UN-CONSENSUAL SEX IN THIS CHAPTER!!!

James was awoken by cold air hitting his skin as he shivered. His eyes were droopy and could barely open as he tried to pull the covers closer to his body. He slowly opened his eyes trying to accustom himself to the light that came in through the window. As he stretched his arms into the air he felt a jolt in his side and yelped in pain as his head hit the pillow. His teeth clamped down on his lower lip drawing blood. This was not a new feeling to James and for a minute he was confused why his side hurt, but memories came flooding down and he hissed his muscles spasmed when he moved. 

It has been over a few weeks since James decided to give the guys another chance but things got worse and worse with each day. They would be harsh with James, ignore him, and from time to time take their anger out on him. They were back to square one as James fought with Oliver yesterday. He cursed the man and the others for treating him like shit again and the man didn't take it lightly beating the crap out of him. James hissed as he uncovered his body and spotted the large bruises forming on his side and body. Oliver had kicked him multiple times and James was glad that he didn't break his ribs but it still hurt like a bitch and he hissed. 

His eyes were glossy and tears stained his cheeks. He looked up and saw Sebastian gently stroking his face, sliding a strand of his brown hair away from his face. He had pills and a cup of water in his hand leaning closer and letting James take them.

James took in a big gulp of the water swallowing the pills down, his throat felt hoarse and dry. He pulled away the cup and placed it on the bedside table. "I'm so sorry." James knew it was better to apologize to them than fight and Sebastian looked at James with a smirk as he stroked his face. He ran his hand through his brown hair and James closed his eyes. Sebastian chuckled and Elijah walked into the room. The younger man didn't even hear him come in so he was startled and unwillingly moved his body which caused pain to strike right through his side and he hissed out. Elijah sat on the bed next to Sebastian who gave him a smirk.

The two started talking and James sighed heavily. He doesn't know what to say. He feels mad, embarrassed and annoyed. He let Sebastian fuck him a few weeks back and now they treat him like shit once again, he to them was no longer a human being again, they started treating him like this again and James was pissed. He knew he should have ran when he had the chance, fuck his brain for convincing him to stay, this time he should have followed his heart. He knew deep down that this wasn't going to be easy but he wished they would change who was he kidding? They just want shit from him, to use him for their own needs. He still was their captive, they were still his kidnappers and James hated them for what they did. He looked up and saw two sets of stares at him. James quickly covered his face as the two stared at him. 

He felt Elijah grab his hand and give it a firm press. "Why do you look away from us? Are you hiding something from us?" He looked back at Elijah and shook his head quickly. He gave the younger a stern look and James breathed in and let out a long breath, his body sending shivers all over. He was scared. They could see straight through James and he hated it. He hated how much power they had over him. He no longer felt himself. 

"No, I don't know what you mean. I'm just nervous after yesterday, nothing to it." James let out a nervous laugh. He was sure they would call his bluff but neither said anything after that. Elijah laughed a little and let go of his hand. "Whatever you say, but if I find out you're lying there will be consequences." He scolded and James gave a fake smile. James looked past Elijah and was met with dark brown eyes staring at him. His eyes were cold and James once again felt scared, frozen in place he slowly moved back from his spot sitting up, wincing a bit. Sebastian kept his gaze on the younger man and raised a brow when he scooted back.