15.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I prayed to God that Kayla was holding her gun because ooo hell was I gonna need it.

"I knew this bitch had fake written alll over her" said Kayla.

Her drink ass just stayed laughing like shit was funny.

"Kayla wait here with Hakeem" I said.

I dragged Jaliyah down through the grass, we reached the river and I grabbed her big head and forced it into the river.

Maybe this would wake her up I thought.

I pulled her back up.

"TEE WHAT THE HECK" she said.

She's awake now.

This could all wait for tomorrow.

As far as I'm concerned everybody having a sleepover at my house because ain't no body leaving until I find out what the heck is going on.

We reached my house and all came in through the back door. Jamal would've had me sitting through a lecture I was already about to have with Professor Manning at school anyway.

Kayla slept by the door.

"Imma sleep here, ain't none of you bitches leaving with me here" she said.

For all I care, Jaliyah slept in the chair at my desk. She fell asleep on our way here. Me and Layla dragged her in and washed our hands right after.

Hakeem didn't give a shit where he slept as long as Jamal didn't see his ass. Hell, he was just happy to even be in a house after two days of being on the road.

I felt sorry for him, I still loved him so him sleeping with me wouldn't be so bad. He wasn't my boo...

I went through to the bathroom and washed my face when Hakeem walked in.

"Tee, I didn't mean for that shit to happen, not like that anyway" he said.

He pulled me towards him and pulled me in for a hug.

I was so tired of this shit and didn't resist. Heck I  couldn't even speak to Jamal because he hadn't made it back yet.

I smelled the same cologne I smelled back when he betrayed me on my front porch and I pulled away almost instantly.

As I headed towards the door he smacked his lips and looked at me like I looked good.

07:09AM

𝙺𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I woke up at about 07:00 planning the shit I was about to do to Jaliyah and Hakeem.

I knew that bitch was dodgy.

Now she making me wonder if she even still a damn Law student or if she did all this shit to get to Tee in the hopes of finding Hakeem and getting that extra $2 she need to buy her cheap ass bundles.

It was time to wake these people up.

I looked over at Tee's bed and seen her and Hakeem all cooped up together like they in love.

I let them stay like that for abit while I checked my phone.

Jamal: I'm coming to pick yo ass up tonight.

I laughed. I guess he was tired of my stubborn ass saying I was busy.

If he seen me here I don't even know what i would say but that wasn't what I was worrying about right now.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCHES" I screamed while banging a few pots I got from downstairs.

"WAKE UP HOE" I shouted directly in Jaliyah's musty ears so she could hear me more than she needed to to.

While I was waking her up I notice Tee was up in her bed while Hakeem placed his arms around her hips trying to get her to get back to sleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧