Lie

You smoothly wipe away the spilled juice with your tongue

And pretending you don't hear my voice

You keep gulping down

Namjoon smiled as he staring the pretty guy beneath him slowly opened those pretty eyes. Without a piece of fabric so that Namjoon could adore his flawless milky skin, he was perfect. Kim Seokjin was perfect. Namjoon roughly held those spreaded milky thighs of Seokjin as he gave torture teasing by moving slowly and then sudden hit to the right spot and then another slow movements. Namjoon leaned down to give another love marks on the pretty guy's neck and gained some moaning sounds as a reward.

"Be mine." Namjoon whispered with his deep husky voice as he kept biting Seokjin's neck.

Seokjin gulped the moment he heard those words he didn't expect, and Namjoon noticed it. Namjoon lifted his head to see the older's face, tried to get the answer he wanted but the older avoided every single eye contact.

"Jin." Namjoon's voice became stern and intimidating.

Like young love, one by one

In those eyes, in those ears, on those wet lips

I can feel a mystery

The absence of the honorific 'hyung' succeed to make Seokjin turned his head to face the person hovered above him.

"You said, you don't have boyfriend..." Namjoon gave another hit on the right spot and then stopped his movements. "It's not hard to say yes."

Seokjin didn't know whether he wanted to caressed Namjoon's cheeks and kiss him or to choke Namjoon's neck and slap him because the younger knew how to drives him crazy.

Namjoon pulled out his member and within a second pushed it inside again without a warning, made Seokjin accidentally scratched his nails on Namjoon's biceps and screamed.

"Say yes or I'm gonna torture you until you say yes." Namjoon leaned down again to give a peck on Seokjin's already swollen lips and moved his mouth to bit the older's chin.

"B-bastard." Seokjin couldn't catch his own breath. "I t-thought... Y-you were well mannered young man. I was wrong."

"I was." Namjoon growled. "Before I met you. You drives me crazy." He moved his mouth again and bit Seokjin's lower lip, made the owner of the poor swollen lips groaned.

"Y-you were crazy from the beginning with. D-don't blame me." Seokjin tried to bear the frustrating tease pace by the younger. "Even when I fell asleep, y-yhh didn't sthp..."

"Why would I?" Namjoon laughed. "So, what's your answer? I won't accept a 'No' unless, you wanna stay at home a whole week not be able to walk." He gave more depressing tease.

"F-fine!" Seokjin cried, he wanted to beg Namjoon to pour him more pleasure.

"Fine what?"

"I'll be... A-hh" Seokjin shuddered. He couldn't repress a moan. "Y-yours... B-but..."

"But what?"

"Inh one... Ah, n-no... T-three conditions." Seokjin asked a bid.

"Why so many?"

Seokjin ignored the objection. "F-first, except in front of Yoongi and Hoseokie, w-when people who knows me are around, call me hyung. D-don't tell them about us..."