Reflection, Awake

Seokjin had a lovely afternoon tea with Mrs Jin, and Hyosang told him that Namjoon would come to see him later. He gave a cold 'ohh' and just continued enjoy the cheseecake Mrs Jin baked for him. Mrs Jin brushed Seokjin's dark seaweed coloured hair as she told the pretty guy that she is okay if Seokjin wanted to stay with her instead of going back home to the shabby apartment.

"Eomma will help and show you how to nurse a baby, just stay here as long as you want, okay?"

Seokjin smiled and nodded. Hyosang could understand that his mom loves Seokjin like her own son, he loves Seokjin as well like a brother, but the affection bothered him. Hyosang already told his mother about the conversation he had with Yoongi and Namjoon. He told his mother that the three also talked and asked Shin Hyunseong, Mrs Jin younger brother for help and the uncle willing to. So it's actually a way out in front of him for NamJin, but the lady seemed to tend to make Jin stay with her.

Seokjin left the living room when Mrs Jin went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. For the very first time in his life he wasn't in the mood to cook after Hana mocked his existence. He sat in the swing wooden chair in the back yard of Jin's residence wanted to reflect his whole life.

"You mustn't give up hope." Hyosang said as he stood and leaned his back on the wall facing Seokjin.

"When you go through a storm like me, you give up hope quite early in the proceedings." Seokjin sneered. "I once heard someone said that hope is a tease. Designed to prevent us accepting reality." He laughed bitterly. "It's probably the truth."

Hyosang sighed and smiled sofly. "Whoever said about it, was damn wrong. You will overcome it. Don't lose hope, Seokjin ah. You have us..." He caressed Seokjin's hair lovingly when the house bell rang. "Ahh it's probably Namjoon. Wait a moment." He patted Seokjin's head lightly and disappeared.

Seokjin got his attention back on the flower garden in front of him. A bit spacing out. It was spring, a beautiful season when the weather felt warm and lovely, where flowers blooming lovingly. But he felt a sudden darkness around. Dark and gloomy. He remembered those days he doesn't want to remember ever again. He hated it. He wanted to cry but his heart way too heavy he felt numb. He forgot how to react upon sadness.

"Love..."

A familiar hoarse husky voice greeted him. Made him automatically turned his head to see who was it. Namjoon. His loving man. Staring at him with sad guilty look.

He turned his gaze back into the flower garden, didn't even bother to answer the man. And a sudden pinch on his heart guided his hands to caressing his bulging stomach. He felt so wrong for having Namjoon there. He wanted the baby but he didn't know whether he wanted Namjoon to be there or not. He felt conflicted and cloudy.

"Seokjin, love..." Namjoon sat beside him without he noticing. "I couldn't sleep last night. I was really afraid, I am..." He put a blanket around Seokjin's body. The sun was about to set and it was kinda windy outside. "Please don't be like this. You promised me to get through this together..." He took Seokjin on his warm embrace and Seokjin stayed still, didn't complain nor react. And it was terribly painful to see the older so helpless.

Meanwhile, Seokjin slowly found himself calm on his man's embrace. Namjoon has this magical ability to charmed Seokjin in so many ways. By his voice, his touches, his affection, his sweet talk, his scent that smell of bitter orange and pepperwood. Namjoon was naturally charming.

"Sometimes I feel that God doesn't want me to be happy." Seokjin finally managed to speak, rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder without looking the man. "But then I got a baby." He circled his pale arms around his stomach. "Namjoon, do you know that there is rumour spreads about me, telling people that I am such a whore?"