Run

Warning!!

Blindsided, rape. If you guys don't have a heart to read such thing, you may skip and read the next chapter without reading this one.

-----

Seokjin's family wasn't poor. He came from financially fine family and was never suffered for necessities. His father was a fine 37 year old salary man when married his mother who was fifteen younger. His parents marriage was an arranged marriage yet everything was fine and quite normal. Not until that day...

Seokjin was 15 when it happened. The company his father worked gone belly up and fired so many employee including Seokjin's father. It was difficult to get another job and things turned out getting so hard for the family. Supposed to be breadwinner, the depression came and hit the father. And the result was suicide. Seokjin's mother had to struggle for both her and Seokjin's living. She was never live in difficulties before, so raising a son with unsettled random job was way too much for her. Later, she met a man her age who gave her a job in the beauty clinic he owned and was kindly helped her for money she needed. Seokjin's mother ended marrying him and that was how the tragedy begin.

Everything was fine in the beginning, until this man secretly harassed Seokjin behind his mother. Started with a light rub on Seokjin's butt when the pretty guy washed dishes after dinner until an inappropriate dirty whisper when the pretty guy studied in his own room. Those were happened when Seokjin's mother was not around and Seokjin tried to ignore and stay quiet for his mother's sake. But he was wrong. The harassment became much more dangerous for him.

It was Friday night not long after his 16 birthday, when his mother went shopping and left him alone with his stepfather. He just finished shower and still wearing a bathrobe with wet hair and of course fresh flush skin and tempting plump pinkish lips not to mention a nice body. He jolted in surprise when he was about to wear clothes, his stepfather intruded to came inside his bedroom with evilish smirk. Seokjin was way too innocent back then. Though he often been treated he shouldn't be treated, he tried to be nice and asked what his stepfather needed from him.

Seokjin remembered his stepfather pinned him on the mattress and tried to undress him and succeed. At least the man could see Seokjin half wearing the bathrobe, exposed the pale skin, touchable body. Seokjin tried to defend himself with kicking but his stepfather grabbed his legs and spread it. Two fingers succeed came inside him without his permission and one of it's movements hit the right spot. Seokjin moaned and cried. He hated it. He hated for being weak.

He tried to fight but the touches inside him got him dizzy. He sobbed, and the brimmed of tears couldn't be hold any longer when the evil stepfather succeed to unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans zipper. Revealed a hard tough member hidden by the underwear. The evil stepfather forcefully took Seokjin's hands inside the underwear towards the hard member and made Seokjin touch it while his dirty fingers didn't stop torturing Seokjin on it's spot.

Another moaned came from the pretty guy and it was when the door swung opened, revealed Seokjin's mother looking at them with horror.

"This is wrong..."

That was Seokjin's stepfather tried to act innocent without looking into the lady.

"Seokjinie, this is wrong. You shouldn't ask me to do this. I love your mother. P-please don't be like this..."

And who knows that Seokjin's mother believed it. That Seokjin was the one who seduced the man and blamed Seokjin to act like a whore to his mother's husband. What could he say when his mother clearly witnessed his hands were inside his stepfather's pants, and the worst was the moan.