Stigma

Namjoon tapped his fingers on the table inside Hoseok's studio. Hoseok may also worked part time with Namjoon in the gas station but actually both of them were came from high class fine family. They have been raised to be humble. It was 11.10PM since Namjoon came to the studio right after done working. His shift already matched with Seokjin's which is 5PM until 9PM, he wanted to have some snacks together before he went to the studio but Seokjin said he wanted to go home and rest. It was 11.10PM since he came around 9.36PM and couldn't focus on his duty. His gaze was on the monitor with headset on his ears yet his mind and soul went far away from his body.

"You look such a mess." Hoseok decided to put off the headset on Namjoon and asked. "Something bothering you?"

"Just go home." Yoongi said as he smacked Namjoon's shoulder to move away. "You are not helping."

Namjoon stood up and walked towards the couch. "Seokjin didn't answer my messages. I'm worried."

Yoongi clicked his tongue. "He is probably already sleep. Why worry so much? You should worry about yourself. You such an overprotective asshole."

"I'm impressed though. Namjoon succeed to date Seokjin hyung in a blink of eye." Hoseok laughed. "What you did really, Namjoon ah?"

"Well..." Namjoon answered with busy thumb scrolling on his cellphone screen. "He likes me."

"Okay. Just curious. How come he likes a person like you." Hoseok made a face. "Where the hell is Seokjin hyung's high standard gone."

"I am smart and good looking." Namjoon threw a glare. "And I have bright future. You guys said never tell him about me being a heir of my family companies. If he doesn't know about that, he must be really likes me."

Yoongi put the headseat with low volume so he could hear the conversation and turned around to face Namjoon with knitted eyebrows. "If he doesn't know what? Why it's felt somehow offensive?"

"Ugh..." Hoseok awkwardly scratched his scalp. "Actually..." Hoseok took a glance towards Namjoon, asking if it's okay to tell the unknown story to their scary Yoongi. "There is a rumour spreads among people around us in our work place. I didn't know what had happened because I joined later. But they said, Seokjin hyung is..."

"They said your cousin is a whore." Namjoon continued Hoseok's unfinish sentence. "He is into rich guys and date them for money..."

Yoongi seemed confused and a bit surprised. "My cousin... They said Seokjinie what? A whore?"

"That's what we heard..." Hoseok shrugged. "I don't buy it though... Sorry I was never mention it. I know that you really treasure him. And personally, Seokjin hyung was always been nice."

"I know he is nice. Sometimes he is way unnecesary nice like a fool. And people call him a whore for his kindness?" Yoongi sneered. "Where the hell the rumours came from. If I find the person who spread this, they are a dead meat." Yoongi pierced his glare to Namjoon. "And what about you, Namjoon? You heard this stupid rumours. Did he ask you for money? Tell me good reason or you will also a dead meat."

"I don't care what they say." Namjoon answered with dark gaze. "I want him. I want Seokjin to be mine. That's all. And he didn't asked me money. Not at all." He lied.

"Just see." Yoongi still pierced his gaze on Namjoon. "If you hurt my precious cousin. I will beat you dead."

"Yah yah yah! Stop it!" Hoseok tried to cooling down the heat. "We know Seokjin hyung is kind and those rumours are just rumours. Seokjin hyung must feel bad if he find out about this and we talk behind him. Let's not continue this shit."