Dead Leaves

Namjoon clenched his teeth. He couldn't believe what his mother said just now. Leaving Seokjin. How come even his mother wont help him through the mess. His mother gave birth of him and his sister. His mother should know how it feels to be Seokjin.

"Eomma..." Namjoon tried to stay calm. "Seokjin is pregnant. And it was me who did this to him. He is innocent. I was the one at fault..."

"Didn't you hear me?!" Mr. Kim shouted with anger. "Don't sacrifice what our elder built for us just for this little bitch!!"

"Appa!!" Namjoon snapped back.

Seokjin who couldn't bear the arguments squeezed Namjoon's arm and shook his head to gave the younger sign to chill. Those words hurts him, but they needed to get Namjoon's parents blessing, and Namjoon being temperamental won't help their situation. "Mr and Mrs Kim..." Seokjin braced up himself to speak. "I know I'm not in the same level with Namjoon, but..." He bit his lower lip "I will try my best and do everything to make our marriage worth the sacrifice. I will help Namjoon to—"

"Who said Namjoon will marry you?" Mr. Kim sneered. "My decision is final. Take the money we offered or just leave without it." The man stood up on his feet. "Choose right away. You already waste my precious time." The man ready to leave.

"Thanks for the kind offering..."

That wasn't Seokjin. Everyone on the living room turned their head to find Namjoon smiled bitterly.

"Eomma, appa... Thanks for raising me..." Namjoon bowed deeply and encircled his arm around Seokjin's waist. "Let's go." He whispered as he pulled Seokjin gently to follow him to leave.

"B-but..." Seokjin hesitated.

Namjoon gave the older a nod that he was sure. Seokjin turned his body and gave Namjoon's parents a bow before followed his man to leave the house.

"KIM NAMJOON!!" Mr Kim shouted. "You are no longer The Kim if you choose that guy!!"

"Namjoon..." Mrs Kim tried to make his son stay. "Please think again..."

Namjoon ignored the warn as he fisted his palm and guided Seokjin outside. He knew his father didn't say such threatened words for no reason. He knew his father gonna make his life hard if he refuse to agree the dealings. He loves his family. He wanted to be a good filial son and make the whole family proud of him. He won't be disgraceful. But he needs Seokjin to continue his life. And Seokjin needs him either. He needed to choose. And he choosed Seokjin over anything in his life.

They reached into Seokjin's apartment by bus because Namjoon's father didn't allow Minseok to drive them home with Kim's family car. It was actually no problem for Seokjin because he used to walk and took public transportation everywhere. But it was somehow hurt Namjoon because Seokjin's condition.

Namjoon twisted the key with bold repressed anger and rushed inside. He went to the bedroom and took Seokjin's travel bag on the top of the wardrobe. He opened it and put Seokjin's clothes inside.

"Namjoon?" Seokjin asked and got a hum as an answer. "What are you doing?"

"Pack your things."

"What for?"

"Come to Japan with me."

"Namjoon this is not as simple as we thought. We need to make things works for all of us. Please don't make your parents hate me more..." Seokjin pulled Namjoon to sit on the mattress and hugged the man beside to calm their nervousness. "Can we wait for their blessing first?"

Namjoon sighed and brushed Seokjin's dark seaweed colour hair as the pretty guy snuggled on his crook. "I'm affraid they won't give us the blessing we want..."