Dark & Wild

"Omo Seokjinie! You are become prettier from the last time we met." A fine and grace mid age beautiful lady hugged Seokjin with affection.

Like what Seokjin promised, he visited Hyosang's house to met his mother who always take care of him and pour him with lot of love like a family. It hurts to admit that Hyosang's family treated him better than his own. It hurts to admit that the real home is not his blood related family.

"Eomma..."

It's the first time for Seokjin to visit the family again after Hyosang went to the States. He missed Mrs. Jin so much.

"How have you been, sweetheart? Why didn't you visit eomma, huh?"

"Ugh, that..." Seokjin took a glance to the man beside him. "Because Hyosang went to the States so I..."

"Why mind him? This is your home. Just come whenever you want, okay?"

Hyosang laughed. "See? My mom loves you more than she loves me." He was joking. He understood the situation and didn't mind to share his mother's love with Seokjin.

Seokjin nodded and hugged the lady back. "I'm sorry. I will take a visit more often." He smiled.

Mrs. Jin patted Seokjin's head. "Let's have lunch first. Eomma cooked lobster and other meals you love."

Seokjin walked heading to the dining room with Hyosang's mother, left the man shook his head with fake jealousy. "When I came back, eomma just cooked me fried rice..." He sighed but the two ignored his not so called complain.

They spent the day hilariously. Shared stories and laughed a lot. And after enjoyed the afternoon tea, enjoyed dinner, and having such happy family time they called it a day. Hyosang asked Seokjin to follow him into his bedroom.

"Are you sure you want to stay overnight? Did you tell RapMonster?" Hyosang laughed.

"Nah. Don't worry." Seokjin plopped his back down on Hyosang's soft mattress. "He have to go to Hoseok's studio after done working. He said he was sorry he couldn't see me until tomorrow." He sneered and laughed. "Who cares..."

"Hey... He is your boyfriend. I'm not worry about he would probably mad at me if he knew. I'm worry about you..." Hyosang laid himself beside the pretty guy. "Yoongi said that Namjoon is a good man. Why don't you try to like him?"

Seokjin chuckled, in a mocking way. "Istead of pushing me to like him, why dont you try to like me?" He turned his gaze to the man beside him, pierced deeply.

"Jin, you know I like you..." Hyosang sighed. "As a bro--"

"I want you to like me as a lover." Seokjin snapped. "Is that too hard for you?"

"You know, I want to pursue my dreams. And I have Bomi. I love her..."

"You can pursue your dreams. You can love her... And have me."

Hyosang shifted to sit and gently pulled Seokjin to sit as well. "That is so wrong, Jin. It would hurt us."

"You already hurt me."

Hyosang sighed deeply. "When Yoongi said a person is a good person, he meant it. We knew how he judge right? So why don't you try to give Namjoon a chance, like you did to Chansung? Give him some time. If he couldn't make you happy, then leave and go for a vacation. Who knows you gonna meet someone and fall in love?"

"It's easy for you to say."

Seokjin couldn't deny that he was hurt. But he couldn't help to think over what was Hyosang told him as well. Giving Namjoon a chance. Why when Hyosang said or suggest him something it was like he is being hypnotized and willingly to do what the man told him. When Hyosang introduced him to Chansung to give it a try and even now about Namjoon. He wondered, will he jump to the cliff if the man said so?