Butterfly

Namjoon could feel the pretty guy's body stiffened as he tightening his embrace but he couldn't help to let himself enjoyed the moment. He missed the moment. He missed inhaling the sweet rose scent of shampoo he had longing for weeks. How long was he left? He hated to count as he felt his heart sank and beating faster as he sensed the bulge in every moment he pulled Seokjin closer. Was it real? Was he really a father now? The happiness and sadness were blended into one emotion he couldn't describe. They stayed still and the pretty one's body slowly relaxed on the warm embrace by minutes. Namjoon felt somehow relieved, though the pretty guy didn't hold him back.

"N-namjoon?" The voice cracked.

Namjoon slowly released the hug. He finally could see it again, clearly, like he used to, the beautiful face as beautiful as the soul itself. "I'm glad to finally see you again."

Seokjin shook his head. "You should be in Japan."

"That's true. Thanks to Yoongi so that I got the chance to come back. To be with you again. But like what you said, I should be in Japan and I have to going back there soon, so I will not making this complicated." Namjoon smiled as he cupped Seokjin's chubby face, a bit more chubby than the last time he stared it. "Marry me."

It was too bold and straightforward, and not romantic at all. Namjoon probably didn't want things to be complicated but he needed to see things a bit more wise and nice as it needed. Nothing wrong to make things simplier, but at least he could prepare a nice ring. But he didn't.

There was silence moment felt like thousands year because Seokjin was staring Namjoon like the younger threw him some prank to laugh later. Seokjin tilted his head and knitted his eyebrows, made the younger a bit nervous.

"Huh?"

See? Not the reaction Namjoon wanted to hear because of his own stupidity. Forgot his IQ. "Uhh..." Namjoon gulped. "You know we..." He glanced down into Seokjin's stomach for a second and locked his gaze back into the older's beads. "We..."

"Very well, I'm listening..." Seokjin still had his eyebrows knitted.

"Uhh..." Namjoon cleared his throat. "Did you have dinner? I ordered jjajangmyeon just in case..." Namjoon mentally slapped his face, but then he felt relieved when Seokjin answered him with smile. A bright one.

To see again Seokjin's happy face while eating was somehow entertained him. He looked around as he munched his own meals. Nothing about the apartment has changed. The smoke pink wallpaper was still mesmerizing. The bedroom still had it seducing vanilla scent. And he could find Seokjin with Hyosang's photo frame still on it's place, flipped down behind a thick book in the book shelves table. He won't argue about it anymore. Hyosang was never as he thought before. He was kind and helpful, he is.

"About the marriage. Are you sure about it?" Seokjin spoke up after he finished his meals and gulped down a glass of warm honey water.

Namjoon put down his chopsticks and tried to smile as he locked the gaze with Seokjin. "Don't you love me?"

It's true that he came back for Seokjin because Yoongi told him about the pretty guy got pregnant, but Seokjin himself was never ask him to come back and asked Yoongi not to tell him about the baby. So it's the right time to ask the older about his feelings.

Seokjin clamped his lips as he shifted to rest his back on the wall. He looked down to avoid the eye contact. "I do love you, you know. In my cold and unfeeling way."

Namjoon smiled. As long as Seokjin has feelings for him, that's enough. "Then why not say yes?" He came closer to reach Seokjin's fingers and intertwined it together with his ones.