Hold Me Tight

Namjoon hissed as he put an ice pack to his bruised corner lips. Yoongi punched him more after he told the younger about the baby. Thanks God Hyosang managed to separate them before the fight could get them in trouble. They were in a university dorm anyway. Hana took the ice pack wanted to help, but Namjoon pried her hand away. The man didn't need any help and didn't want anymore punch from Yoongi. Hyosang probably appeared to be calm but it doesn't make him less harm. And they were awkwardly sit in a chairs of humble yet lovely living room with dark vibes around when it should be the most beautiful day to enjoy.

"Why didn't he tell me?" Namjoon finally let his voice out. "How come he didn't even try to make me stay."

"He found out that he was pregnant after you left." Yoongi answered with coldness. "And if I didn't accidentally met him in the hospital, we all probably don't know. And you will ended marry this girl without knowing you were a father."

Namjoon gritted his teeth a bit angry. "First, you guys should know, I'm not going to marry Hana."

"W-what?! But our parents-" Hana wanted to protest but Namjoon ignored her.

"Second, why Seokjin hides it from me after he found out that he was pregnant? I will gladly accept the baby with love, he should know." Namjoon sighed and shut his eyes closed. "Just one word. I was suffering to wait him to say something after we decided the separation. Even if he just send me a 'Namjoon' or whatsoever text, I will take the first flight I could reach to come back to him, right away."

"He said you were the one who asked for a breakup." Yoongi clicked his tongue.

"I want him to be happy." Namjoon bit his lower lip, remembering that certain night. "I was never saw him as happy and cheerful like the moment when he hugged Hyosang after our rap battle performance."

"Wait, what?!" Hyosang rubbed his face in term of shock. "So you asked for a breakup because you misunderstood the scene?! Ohh Lord. That was the time when he said he wanted to give you a chance, he probably have feelings for you!! Ohh shit this is half my mistake!"

Namjoon knitted his eyebrows. Questioning the misunderstanding. "But he said nothing when I told him I got a scholarship and had to move to Japan! He congratulated me and let me leave!" He couldn't help to half shouted.

"Because he wanted you to pursue your dreams." Yoongi smiled, a bit mocking. "The moment you told him about the scholarship was the moment he realized he had no future with you. That both of you way different. Stupid isn't he? He even said he enjoyed your dreams. He doesn't want to spoil your life. He wants you to aim your bright future, and it's not with him."

Namjoon threw the ice pack away to the corner of the room. His blood boiled. He wasn't mad at Seokjin, he could never. He was mad why he didn't ask for the explanation right away when he saw his beloved pretty one hugged the other man. If at that time Seokjin couldn't say anything, Hyosang would help him for sure. If only he knew earlier that Hyosang was actually convinced Seokjin to gave him the chance he wanted. If only he could keep his hurt emotion aside and let his sanity and holy brain did a better conclusion he must be with Seokjin enjoying hanami right now.

"So now, it's all up to you." Yoongi continued. "He asked me not to tell you. You may choose whatever you think is good for both of you and Seokjin. I will leave it here." He stand up. "Hyosang, lets go. Let's enjoy hanami and visit Tokyo Sky Tree before we go back to Seoul. We are already in Japan anyway."

Hyosang laughed bitterly but gave Yoongi a nod. "Why not."

"W-wait." Namjoon raised on his feet as well. "I'm going to Seoul with you, guys."

"Are you coming with us to visit Tokyo Sky Tree as well?" Yoongi simply asked like he was never so angry nor punched Namjoon a minute before, as it like he was in Japan not for telling some important news but for sightseeing.