Rain

"So, what's the problem?" Namjoon asked.

Both him and Seokjin just arrived at Seokjin's apartment from their work place. Seokjin refused to talk to him and avoiding him he didn't know what's the matter. Well, Seokjin basically didn't really care about what kind of relationship they had. It was like Namjoon had one sided love towards Seokjin. And it's actually the truth.

Seokjin walked heading to the bathroom to take a light wash and changed into pajamas.

"Jin?" Namjoon asked once more when the older just walked passing him without any words. "Did I do something wrong I didn't realize? I'm sorry." He tried to grab Seokjin's arm but the pretty one pried his hand with glare.

"Don't you dare to touch me!" Seokjin snapped. "I hate just being near with you! Are you smoking again?!"

"No, I don't." Namjoon defended himself and sighed.

"But... B-but I hate the way you smell! Even if it's not from cigarette!"

Namjoon knitted his eyebrows and sniffed inside his jumper. He smelled good. Even if he was sweating a lot he could confidently assured that he would still smell good. He applied on his body the most expensive perfume not everyone could afford.

"I will take a bath."

"That won't do. I will still hate you." Seokjin climbed up the bed and comfort himself. Pulled the blanked up into his chin. "Just don't go near me. You sleep on futon!"

What's the matter, really?

"Are you probably still hungry? I will order something if you want..."

Well, they got their dinner when they had a break time in the cafetaria in the gas station. They even got some fried fish cakes on their way home. Jin might pouted all the way home but he won't say no for food. Who knows if those treat were not enough? And people are easily to get mad when they are hungry, right?

Seokjin turned his head to look into Namjoon. His eyes soften by the question. He didn't know. He loves to eat but lately he was like bloody craving for foods, he never get enough.

"May I have jjajangmyeon and sweet sour pork?" Seokjin bit his lower lip. "And Big Mac..."

A moment later Seokjin found himself stuffed his mouth with black beans noodle Namjoon ordered for him. Namjoon laughed as he watched his beloved one happily eat those second dinner.

"You just needed to say that you were still hungry." Namjoon brushed Seokjin's bangs and caressed Seokjin's puffy cheek.

Seokjin shifted to avoiding Namjoon's affection. "I wonder why you seemed never running out of money."

Namjoon gulped. "T-that... Well, jjajangmyeon and McDonald's are fine for my pocket though."

"I'm not talking about these food." Seokjin took a glance before busying himself again with the meals. "The morning after we made love you always sent me the money I asked. And we made love not only for once or twice. Are you in debt? Are you selling drugs or something?"

"Huh?"

"You are just an ordinary student with part time job." Seokjin sneered. "Come on, where the hell you got the money if it's not from such things? Don't you know that it makes me scare? I was testing you that night. Hoping that you gonna refuse my requirement and just give up."

"So you were actually wanted me to give up?"

Seokjin didn't answer.

"Not today, Jin." Namjoon wiped Seokjin's corner lips with his thumb and licked it. "Don't worry, I won't give you dirty money. I will never." Namjoon smiled. "You may don't know because I haven't tell you. I'm not just an ordinary student with part time job. I'm a music producer." Namjoon waited for some reaction. Seokjin was looking at him like he was somehow lying. "I'm not lying. I'm working as a music producer, just go ask Yoongi. Do you know a song called Converse High?"