Danger

Some of ToppDogg members were gathered around the spare couches where Seokjin sat beside Hyosang. They were all had serious talk about the performance and mentioned RapMonster so many times Seokjin had no idea who he was and didn't care. He was too tired and sleepy. He was too weak to care.

"Are you okay?" Hyosang asked because Seokjin said he was feeling unwell and seemed uncomfortable with people around.

"Mmm..." Seokjin answered with a hum as he leaned his head on Hyosang's shoulder. Shut his eyes closed.

"You said you were feeling unwell since the morning." Hyosang touched Seokjin's neck. "You got a light fever, I guess... Let me finish the meeting. I will drive you to your apartment."

Seokjin weakly shook his head with eyes still closed. "Rather than going to my apartment... May I sleep in your place instead? I miss your mom. Your family treat me better than my own family." He said with cracked voice.

Hyosang smiled a little and brushed Seokjin's dark seaweed coloured hair. "Well... No prob. Gimme ten minutes."

"We can continue the meeting ourselves, Hyosang." Nakta said. "Accompany Seokjin home. He needs rest."

"No it's okay. I'm fine. I'm tired, but I don't think it's fever, though..." Seokjin said, snuggled to comfort himself on Hyosang's shoulder. "Please continue the meeting. I can wait."

-----

Namjoon couldn't stop scrolling his cellphone, wondering if Seokjin really okay. Seokjin loves to eat, so when Namjoon asked him to have meals or just some snacks together but the pretty guy said he wanted to go home and rest, it worried Namjoon. More over when the dark seaweed haired guy looked pale and sick.

"I think I couldn't join the whole complete meeting." Namjoon said to his rapper fellow. "I need to check Seokjin if he is really okay."

"You will only bother him. He must be already asleep now." Hoseok advised. "He lives in the old apartment you need to knock."

"No need. I have a key duplicate."

"Huh?" Hoseok still couldn't believe his friend's achievement. Namjoon succeed to date Seokjin was surprising enough.

"Awesome." Yoongi mocked. "Even Chansung who dated my cousin for almost two years never got a duplicate key. He said he don't need it, and Seokjinie needs his own space sometimes. Privacy. And you date my cousin for about two weeks?" Yoongi laughed. "What kind of trick you did?"

"No trick at all. I asked him to date me and I just said that I need to duplicate the key, and he let me."

"Don't lie Namjoon..." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Let's just go to meet this hiphop community fellow and I will leave soon after I greet them."

"Such a polite dongsaeng." Yoongi shook his head.

-----

"Ohh here they are." Yano pointed the entrance door and waved to the young men they have been wait. "Guys!" He half shouted.

The mentioned young men automatically walked heading into the corner of the coffee shop.

Namjoon stopped right in front of the couch where he could see a person he saw on the photo frame he recognized as Hyosang, Seokjin told him he was a childhood friend, sat there. And a person comfortably leaned his head on Hyosang's shoulder. Probably asleep.